Early Access version 20/21

This unpleasantly long space (third image for comparison)

1 Like

Fixed in v.22 :medal_military: Bug

2 Likes

Some missions in Recent Missions are not always sorted by time completed.

Normally I’d assume the missions don’t move on the list even if you play them again later, but how does this happen then?

Secret Senator wrote you:

< Hidden User >:
One day. The next time he misbehaves he’ll be suspended permanently.

1 Like

i spent 70 minute downloading v20 and now download v21

Recents are correctly sorted based on the time you played them. If you played the same mission 10 times, there will be 10 entries in your list. However, they will all show the time of the “most recent flight”. This can cause this “out of order” behaviour (in your screenshot, if you scroll up, you’ll find another “Internal Deaconness” entry which is more recent than the one you’ve highlighted).

I think the cleanest way to solve this would be to hide all but the most recent ‘instance’ of a mission… will think a little bit more about this.

About new music, you will create for CI Universe ?

And Idea, i don’t really like when you need make a lot of manipulation for restart mission
When you press Restart you will see only one time: “Warning: You will restart game with current all mountable,skill,music and background which… Continue ?”

3 Likes

why doesn’t the purple U.C.O use his red laser ?

It’s not bug, it’s feature: U.C.O. can’t use red laser In low difficult

I’m just glad this was fixed, the bug almost ruined the update for me.

Also, regarding the saving for later feature, I saw myself using that, A LOT.

It’s testing of New Skills (which after SSH) where there is no delay between waves

1 Like

it isn’t?

1 Like

Sure… but what about if your equipment has perished and you can’t play exactly the same way again?

Make a warning that following equipment have perished and no more units are available?

Why can’t we comment recently played missions even if they are the same as favourite ones?

bug : i found that the goal progress doesnt update until you press back and return to the same menu that views the goal progress

[happens when you play one or more of the favourite missions]

Fixed in v.22 :medal_military: Bug

I don’t know if this is intentional, but the Space Race “I muſt hurry!” text is now formatted differently.

Alſo, there was a uſer in the top ten moſt active whoſe callſign was “RapidRacist”. I don’t know if this counts as offenſive enough to be forcibly changed, but I figured I’d mention it.

Medals for v.20 have now been awarded. Due to an error, you might receive a bogus message about a medal awarded to you – please ignore.

@Traveller: Yes, the code to create the speech bubble was rewritten. As for the callsign, it’s indeed borderline… hmmm. I’ll leave it be for now, but will soon add a “report player” button so the players can do that themselves.