Early Access version 87

That’s because you haven’t set the pluralization form of your language correctly. At the very top of the phrases, look for “B”. Then, refer to 🌎 How to translate the game (section: Plural Forms) to set it correctly.

Fixed in v.88 :medal_sports: Bug

On the list.

8 Likes

Can you add little red circles with numbers in them to indicate number of squadron assignments not completed, number of incoming League dares not completed and number of Galactic Cup missions available?

19 Likes

I second this, and if you’re doing that we might as well kill the mailbox messages; I don’t want 11 messages each day I log onto CIU. Keeping the notification badges on their respective boxes would be sooo much cleaner and more organized. Also add notifs for Contacts as well, that would mean less messages. This would make the inbox so much less annoying

4 Likes

Well, you can still put the CI4 boss music in your boss music slot

1 Like

egwe
A mission shouldn’t be appeared double times in the “Recent” list.

2 Likes

Already stated, but hasn’t fixed:

3 Likes

When the new thundercluck comes out in phase 2 when damaged they have a face like that you can add it back ??
Sorry for the grammar

[image]

6 Likes

Can these robots have chicken after destroying?

Demanded in before, but he said this requires more frames.

2 Likes

Can cursor fade out a littel for seeing what is writing in green box?

4 Likes

What are the difficulty requirements for the 6 campaign trophies? I only know that if you use Rookie, you can get up to “very hard” trophy for 100% and there is a short mission penalty that sets the trophy one or two level less if the mission is less than 50% maximum length.

why hasn’t this been disclosed yet

yeah. It might not be a bad idea to move the entire translation UI to the right, right up to the x button

Would it be that I didn’t play the match?

8 Likes

The match has a score but it doesn’t show up at the bottom (T-59 vs. HelioA1H)
And…so I still haven’t played game 2?

5 Likes

What about these waves have added
20210830_151549
20210830_151017

The wave “Spiral of Doom” works the same as “We’re surrounded!”.

1 Like

same thing evan for me//

Satellite Stock is really unnecessary, this wave was a preparation for the final boss. In CIU there’s no such thing and we have already one wave-skipper in a form of Alien Container.

5 Likes

How about a random burp sound after collecting a few food items

3 Likes

That would be disgusting.

4 Likes