Early Access version 20/21

MAIN CHANGES

This started off as a bug-only update, but at the last minute we managed to cram in some new functionality: recently played missions and mission to-do lists. We also performed a little bit of galactic housekeeping, deleting old inactive players.

Your bug & idea medals will be awarded in the next few hours soon.

UPDATE v.21: This update fixes the problem of no time delay between waves. You’ll need to download another client update. Sorry! :worried:

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • any menu options you have configured

CHANGELOG

• Fixed (again): Music doesn’t fade out before Retro/Comet/Supernova bosses, unless if a custom music has been set. (@RoboCat :medal_military: Bug)
  • Rankings screen: Fixed (occasional) wrong placement of asterisk.
  • Color theme: Fixed default “destruction-low” color incorrectly being assigned to the default “progress” color (@BoggY :medal_military: Bug)
  • [Server-side v19.2] Rankings now work.
  • [Server-side v19.2] Squadron invitation messages are now sent out (stopgap fix).
  • Bossa Nova: “Shortened” ring warning to avoid distortion on low detail (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug).
  • Galaxy: Top-right HUD is now colorized according to text color (@Davoid :medal_military: Bug).
  • Compare screen: now includes “special weapons used” (@Davoid :medal_military: Idea)
  • Fixed crash when starting exceedingly long itineraries.
  • [Server-side v19.3] Fixed “surrended” -> “surrendered” typo (@Davoid :medal_military: Bug).
  • [Server-side v19.3] Fixed squadrons lingering in list after being ignored or deleted (@EmeraldPlay :medal_military: Bug)
  • [Server-side v19.3] Fixed “new contact” typo to “new squadron” (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug)
  • Hardened server against network traffic corruption.
  • Proper squadron invitation messages are now sent out (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug) .
  • Fixed wrong tiling in CI4 starfield texture (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug).
  • Color theme screen: Current selections are now visible (white outline).
  • Fixed dark UI text despite selecting a light text color in the theme (@therizinosaurphase :medal_military: Bug)
  • Fixed in-game speech bubble texture & colorization.
  • Rankings screen: Fixed crash when pressing buttons before rankings have been loaded from server (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug).
  • [Server-side] Required memory for each non-logged-in user is now 328 times less (don’t ask).
  • Mission information UI: Fixed “Duration” bar length to be relative to maximum possible mission length.
  • Mission information UI: “Difficulty” bar length is now relative to 100% difficulty.
  • Can now add comments to favourite missions.
  • Added recent missions and mission to-do list.
  • Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
  • [Server-side v20.2] Fixed race condition crash between logging out & checking for new messages.
  • v.21: Fixed non-existent delay between waves (@isp :medal_sports: Bug)

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders).

8 Likes

Perfect.
Oh also First reply.

The server is still down.

I suggested displaying recently played missions,did iA look at it or was it a coincidence

(make sure to expand the post or enter the page itself)

@InterAction_studios how many users were deleted in total?

[BUG] You misunderstood ! Instead increase time for collect, you decrease time fully in Boss Rush and maybe in other missions…

[BUG] After minimizing the window, my game crash (Connection: Timed out)
— Upd —
I can’t connect to game, but server work normally

Why I still can’t log in ?

servers are borked

and iA is gone

1 Like

Me ,the planet orbit streaks are flashing and the game is kinda choppy

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It was all fine before the update .It probably needs some time to … what word do I use here?

patience is a virtue

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

you foolishly foolish fool IA didn’t make a server they bought a one

1 Like

Still is

I didn’t mention anything about buying or making