Early Access version 20/21

MAIN CHANGES

This started off as a bug-only update, but at the last minute we managed to cram in some new functionality: recently played missions and mission to-do lists. We also performed a little bit of galactic housekeeping, deleting old inactive players.

Your bug & idea medals will be awarded in the next few hours soon.

UPDATE v.21: This update fixes the problem of no time delay between waves. You’ll need to download another client update. Sorry! :worried:

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • any menu options you have configured

CHANGELOG

• Fixed (again): Music doesn’t fade out before Retro/Comet/Supernova bosses, unless if a custom music has been set. (@RoboCat :medal_military: Bug)
  • Rankings screen: Fixed (occasional) wrong placement of asterisk.
  • Color theme: Fixed default “destruction-low” color incorrectly being assigned to the default “progress” color (@BoggY :medal_military: Bug)
  • [Server-side v19.2] Rankings now work.
  • [Server-side v19.2] Squadron invitation messages are now sent out (stopgap fix).
  • Bossa Nova: “Shortened” ring warning to avoid distortion on low detail (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug).
  • Galaxy: Top-right HUD is now colorized according to text color (@Davoid :medal_military: Bug).
  • Compare screen: now includes “special weapons used” (@Davoid :medal_military: Idea)
  • Fixed crash when starting exceedingly long itineraries.
  • [Server-side v19.3] Fixed “surrended” -> “surrendered” typo (@Davoid :medal_military: Bug).
  • [Server-side v19.3] Fixed squadrons lingering in list after being ignored or deleted (@Sammarald :medal_military: Bug)
  • [Server-side v19.3] Fixed “new contact” typo to “new squadron” (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug)
  • Hardened server against network traffic corruption.
  • Proper squadron invitation messages are now sent out (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug) .
  • Fixed wrong tiling in CI4 starfield texture (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug).
  • Color theme screen: Current selections are now visible (white outline).
  • Fixed dark UI text despite selecting a light text color in the theme (@therizinosaurphase :medal_military: Bug)
  • Fixed in-game speech bubble texture & colorization.
  • Rankings screen: Fixed crash when pressing buttons before rankings have been loaded from server (@VerMishelb :medal_military: Bug).
  • [Server-side] Required memory for each non-logged-in user is now 328 times less (don’t ask).
  • Mission information UI: Fixed “Duration” bar length to be relative to maximum possible mission length.
  • Mission information UI: “Difficulty” bar length is now relative to 100% difficulty.
  • Can now add comments to favourite missions.
  • Added recent missions and mission to-do list.
  • Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
  • [Server-side v20.2] Fixed race condition crash between logging out & checking for new messages.
  • v.21: Fixed non-existent delay between waves (@isp :medal_sports: Bug)

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders).

11 Likes

Perfect.
Oh also First reply.

The server is still down.

I suggested displaying recently played missions,did iA look at it or was it a coincidence

(make sure to expand the post or enter the page itself)

@InterAction_studios how many users were deleted in total?

[BUG] You misunderstood ! Instead increase time for collect, you decrease time fully in Boss Rush and maybe in other missions…

[BUG] After minimizing the window, my game crash (Connection: Timed out)
— Upd —
I can’t connect to game, but server work normally

Why I still can’t log in ?

servers are borked

and iA is gone

1 Like

Me ,the planet orbit streaks are flashing and the game is kinda choppy

It was all fine before the update .It probably needs some time to … what word do I use here?

patience is a virtue

you foolishly foolish fool IA didn’t make a server they bought a one

2 Likes

Still is

I didn’t mention anything about buying or making

… that is kind of meh

This is not a dating site dude