Early Access version 122

i donā€™t see thatā€™s a problem

I only started seeing this in this version.

Thankgiving edition in preparation for November 24th?

This guy (Raiden if youā€™re wondering) Has 99.49% galaxy exploration.

And he has the explored the entire galaxy medal, which requires 100%, bug?

ŠøŠ·Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ
This guy (VerMishelb if youā€™re wondering) has 15,40% galaxy exploration.

ŠøŠ·Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ

And he has the explored the entire galaxy medal, which requires 100%. No, thatā€™s not a bug. Thatā€™s a medal that was received in the previous galaxy.

Iā€™m personally refusing to re-explore the universe because I wonā€™t receive the second medal anyway. At least this way I am cursed.

10 Likes

Ah, the amogus medal.

1 Like

Just got a thought, what if seasonal ost could be available only through Shady Dealers?

5 Likes

if the buttonsā€™ text gets translated then the size can be larger than the space down below, and if you stack it up like the older versions it doesnā€™t look as good

1 Like

Whereā€™s the Quest progress bar? It only show the number of progress (Test acc)

Thatā€™s because you have done very little progress.

that is how much 0.3% is worth compared to 100%

have you learnt about factors and percentages in 4th grade?

1 Like

minor detail but please make sparks (maybe even fire) come out with the ā€œheat beepā€ and smoke with the OVERHEAT text

in "cloudy with a chance of eggs, maybe make the chickens enter from above with the same speed as it arrives normally? it might look better

Windows or Android? Also, whatā€™s your screen resolution?

Yes

3 Likes

Windows. 1280*1024.

In the Grand Prix wave, can the barriers disappear after all the chickens are killed?

Suggested by me and denied.

Fixed in v.123 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Hey IA, probably off topic question about the game:

Regarding the CIU music and soundtracks, are you going to release them on listening platforms like (Spotify, SoundCloud, etc)?, It would be nice if those good soundtracks can be heard when doing others things.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know that is this involving to the thing i will tell you here butā€¦
Sometimes, when i play a mission has ā€œYolk Starā€ boss in wave 1. Yes, the chicken will appear correctly in each phase, include the time you cancel the mission and play again that mission, those chickens still appear like that.
However, after a long time (maybe a few days or a few weeks idk), the chickens is different.
Example: In my memory, i met Slob in that mission in Yolk Star, but after a few days, Slob no more appear and another chickens replaced Slob.
Thatā€™s all!

Edit (14:31 GMT+7): The chickens are replaced after a short time, not a long time. I played that mission in this morning, and now i have just checked it again and they have been changed to other chickens