Early Access version 121

No, that’s still 15.

Your last two logins were (in your local time):

2022-10-23 23:06:46
2022-10-25 01:27:27

So 2022-10-24 is missing.

Although logging in very late at night might still be considered “the same day” for humans, for the game each day ends (and a new one begins) at midnight.

6 Likes

Thanks for the response. It’s a bummer that my streak got broken, but I still play “every day”, so the monthly medal isn’t a big deal to me.

Anyways, shouldn’t that be a bit more cheaper? Like 1 key?
No one except you can see it, and it’s pretty much like naming your favorite mission, which is 1 key.

1 Like

Ok, changed in v.122 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

Why not? You literally changed the start screen (the one that opens in a small window before the game changes to full screen) to red in the valentine edition.

🗨 Chatting place - #30979 IA take care of this!

You’d be better of just reposting that here because it’s going to get deleted in chatting place.

1 Like

What the… I never seen a ad of chicken invaders before the fk look THE game steals from our game CI4

@InterAction_studios will act with this also anyone report about this fake ass (game).

5 Likes

This game has been reported before, but DMCA doesn’t allow me to do so.

3 Likes

“Splat!” wave: Can there be a smaller danger zone for the yolk?

Dorma… IA, I’ve come to bargain.
Key rewards for medals

9 days passed. Nothing new in discussion. There were just 3 suggestions for reward change that I mostly agree with. And also making a new category for it.

Here are the results of the poll for now:
2022-10-27_18-09-38
29 is not a big number, but there is literally 0 votes for no.

8 Likes

if this in next updata it well be good nine :+1:

Neutrolololo

2 Likes

Here’s a idea that sounds pretty reasonable: Restructuring the Pecking Order in The Magic Flute to be similar, if not identical, to Visitors from Another Dimension.

My proposal would have each set of chickens (the three sets that spawn from each portal) have their own Pecking Order set, instead of the whole portal “lane” being one long Pecking Order. This would make it easier to obtain a Pecking Order, instead of messing up with any of the 12 spawns that appear, breaking the Order chain. In exchange, each set would have a Pecking Order bonus of 2K (compared to the 6K received from completing the whole row of 12 spawns).

Also, if possible, if the bonuses can be rewarded once the Pecking Order is achieved, instead of waiting at the end to see, that’d be pretty great.

@InterAction_studios Can the difficulty bar be more readable with sun corona?

this

For the Alien Mothership/I’ll be back boss, other falling pieces have no vanish effect whenever I managed to destroy the last piece.

IA, can you update the current quest standings list? You know, the kind of list that shows the number of players per specific quest rank? Just curious…

1 Like

The halloweenified backgrounds blend in with the chickens/bats and henterprise’s feather

Could we get the CI5 Halloween music in the Galactic Store? I’d like to listen to it even after Halloween has passed.