Early Access version 121

a simple suggestion for quest:

an option to toggle progression of quest.

If you tick it, you will be locked to the current rank, and will not be able to progress. Good for those who want to keep the current rank (for decor purposes, and maybe giving up on quest)

If you untick it, you will be able to continue progressing.

Ticking and Unticking will not kill your progress. They just remain as is until you untick it again.

im totally not suggesting this just because i want to stay as a commodore
besides, if it means anything, my rank suggestion from before did ask for the option of being able to choose what rank you’d like to display: Early Access version 113 - #97 by OneWingLunarian

Extra but optional suggestion: Reduce the period of time for you to collect items at the end of the final wave, from 10 seconds to 6 seconds. It shouldn’t take that long for someone to collect them (even with a stock bx-9) if they’re really going for the items anyway.
This also saves some time for people doing “Use Weapon” tasks.
Besides, the food/coins will probably just despawn naturally by then anyway if you fail to catch them in time.

1 Like

Coins bouncing around sometimes reach that 10 seconds limit.

2 Likes

Pay attention to this spam IA

…Spam?

That’s just a meme some people are doing, dude. It has nothing to do with “Spam”. And it’s really normal.

ok and

1 Like

what about they didn’t set their own callsign yet? And just REMEMBER one thing: There are more and more fresh new recruits will gonna join us, so don’t use SPAM word

Is the daily login counter broken? I recently went past 365 days for the daily rewards, but after seeing this notification in my inbox, I’m thinking that I missed a day, when I know I haven’t.

The image below is when I logged in a couple minutes ago. The notification was the same as it was “yesterday” (when the previous daily reward appeared).

This image shows the 365 day streak on October 8th.

There I am in the first image lol

1 Like

Yes. Won’t change.

Would rather not. It would not be a clean fix, and it would not handle cases where the screen zooms in (causing previously visible drops to disappear)

No

Is this a real screenshot? It should only cost 15

Yes, that’s right.

Not sure what the problem is, but note that “sweets” are the default cuisine for the Halloween edition (unless overridden by the host)

It’s already been moved to top-right.

I didn’t bother changing those.

It might be moved elsewhere, but I’ll keep it in some form or another.

Perhaps. I see two logins that are 27 hours apart, and that might have straddled your midnight. What’s your timezone?

7 Likes

Well, it’s only happend rarely

1 Like

Are you sure the mod you’re using didn’t corrupt the prices?

A mod can’t corrupt the prices unless it’s a very broken font replacement, which I doubt it is.

1 Like

???

1 Like

is happen here too

3 Likes

Pretty sure it doesn’t since i only replace some textures, sound effect and music.
Even if i changed back to original, it still happend

2 Likes

Changing the spacecraft name takes 75 keys to me, not 15, and that was on a fresh account made few days ago (I clearly remember that because I wanted to name the spacecraft and changed my mind immediately when I saw the price).

7 Likes

fact: I didn’t mount any cuisines :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ah, I see now. Bug. Fixed in v.122 :medal_sports: Bug

Price reduced in v.122 :medal_sports: Idea

Ah, ok. When you join, the cuisine of any food already on the screen has already been decided by the host. Only new food items will be determined by your own cuisines. Acknowledged, won’t fix.

9 Likes

And renaming Color Themes did set now 30 too @InterAction_studios?

My time zone is currently GMT -4, due to DST (its -5 otherwise).