Your account will not be deleted

Fixed in v.122 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios

Will be there a 64-bit version?

Check this

dont

1 Like

Yes. Just like what was said way before when Early Access started. I used my account for experimenting so I hoped we will have our keys returned, but the reset idea was dismissed.

There are few problems with that:

1. medals - mainly idea, bug and early access medals. First two maybe are achievable in the future for me, but the last one won’t be.
  2. CHL - I don’t have to explain that right?

tl;dr
Not for Windows.
Longer explanation: Chicken Invaders Universe 64 bit

Ok thanks.

Thank you, then about it! it seems like it the others translations had been saved on it and also, Early Access version 121 - #51 by Cure643 you’re thinking about this one to made it for once or pretty not? @InterAction_studios if that’s enough.

Well you can just make an account now for the EA medal… and perhaps use it after EA.

2 Likes

not gonna lie

I kinda dislike this change… Makes some things really difficult and/or eye straining to look at with how bright they can be

Yeah it’s gonna get reverted next version

i know, just wanted to put my own complaint

also, button colours

Are discounts to all items in a single regional store the same? Poultry Payback and Speedy Recovery both have original price of 5 x 6 keys but they have different discounted price here.

This is the coordinate. Screenshots taken at 14:38 PM (GMT + 7). Can you investigate it iA?

Same problem here:

Same here too:

is this a bug?
when someone leaves the game, the “kick player” still not blacked ( even though that was only me)

this is the guy that left nearly at the last wave

Oh, the inscription is clearly visible

1 Like

when i check someone in my contact, it will move the camera to that contact
but if you accidentally click while it moving, it still move but its target wrong position of that contact

You simply stopped it from moving.

@InterAction_studios

Can footballs (skulls) have initial random angel? To give it more natural feeling.

i will record again

It doesn’t teleport your camera. Your camera simply travels to visit the contact.

You can click any time to stop it from travelling there and stay in the place you stopped it at.