Early Access version 121

Unfortunately the results still don’t look any better. :sweat_smile: (you’re still coping)

1 Like

got ratio’d to hell :skull: probably still coping

1 Like

Maybe put the “Addictive Magic” checkmark In the Color Theme Customization (still cost 15 Keys)

3 Likes

From what I’ve heard, the community wants a new weapon. I guess the game could use one more weapon, and it would be one that’s electric and has AOE capabilities with projectiles instead of being a beam. Just what I think is missing from the game, we really need more electric type primary weapons.

1 Like

And I think some of the current weapons could easily just get new features like these instead of adding totally new weapons. I already feel like there are too many as-is.

We def do have a lack of electric type weapons with Lightning Fryer being the only electric weapon alongside shockwave capacitor. My question is, which existing ones could be reconfigured to be electric?

2 Likes

Idk and I personally don’t feel the need to have more electric weapons either, so yeah.

2 Likes

so I shouldn’t enjoy the game?

also, medal quests are way better than the strict mono-weapon. You can earn them and complete without knowing.

the quests are mostly enjoyable, just some of them are just BS

3 Likes

i dont know about you guys

but i think the “mute audio” option should also be present here too, under the “options” button

6 Likes

Wise desk

1 Like

I believe no one saw that coming. As I believe I can’t describe how amazing is this one.

I must say IA. You proved your games most capable and joyful. And throughout this early access. You encountered shit day and night. Especially when this incident where Google removed the episodes editions. Yet you still continue to cut from your flesh and harm yourself and work despite your bad health just for the sake of everybody entertainment. Over approximately 25 years of your service. This totally proves how much of a hard working developer you are. And very special one compared to other developers.
May your soul be blessed. May your health be back to the best. And most important. May you have a way brighter future. IA. And hope you prepare more amazing stuff to show us.

Call me too sympathetic or pedantic in this post. I don’t care. I just wanted to express all what I feel about it.

13 Likes

oh, cool

2 Likes

I kinda wish we atleast got another galaxy reset when we exit early access.

You what?

1 Like

What’s so confusing mister baron railgun :face_with_monocle:

well i can rephrase ig…

I wish we got another galaxy reset after we exit early access.

1 Like

But why? There was one few versions ago. Also it would be nice if you elaborated on why you want that?, Like you want it as an occasion of the official release?

Not sure what you’re talking about, it’s been basically years since the last time it happened.

Mate around v116 IA declared a galaxy-wide reset, maybe you need a backread.

Mate, maybe you need to actually play the game and realize that all our exploration progress hasn’t been touched.
Edit: i just searched through the version 116 topic and saw nothing related to galaxy resets. Perhaps you could be so kind to link what you’re talking about?

1 Like

Leaderboards have been touched.