Early Access version 121

Android version and exit from early access…
2 things I’ve been waiting to happen for a long time, all in a single post…
I’m happy

+pog halloween content

1 Like

If it were up to me, I’d just add in Emerald’s Solar Blast and probably leave it at that. The Egg Launcher was a cool idea thematically and mechanically, but it’d be absolute hell to balance due to the risk factor.
Perhaps something close-range like Davoid’s Particle Stabber could be a good addition if done right.

One important thing to note is that we already have 14 weapons in the game, not counting Moron. That’s 14 gifts you have to juggle during gameplay, and more is just going to make it less likely for you to find what you’re looking for. Add a few more weapons, and we’re probably going to need a weapon licence system, like what was originally planned.

7 Likes

By the way, why was “HALLOWEEN EDITION” written on top? Instead of being on the title, just like previous games.

Also, why wasn’t most of fonts recolored?

Also, can you allow us to change the font color from color themes

3 Likes

That’s not a caveat. That’s an advantage. Hope it stays as an option when it comes officially (even if only for CHL users or whatever. You know, degoogled phones exist)

Best version ever.

bummer

I don’t feel quite well being at the mercy of apple users.

But why, only difference is mobile port, nothing new.

Good one.

To be honest I was wondering with some updates why we don’t have it already like that.

Bummer 2. Can it at least be opt-in for players that want it?

That’s crazy low.

Yeah I’d agree with that. Just make one version. Phones can run it anyway. Also today phones are actually phablets so making 2 versions is unnecessary.

IA said it requires android 5.0 so why would it not work on later ones?

Because you require some Ad SDK for that and I guess IA is still banned from google play? As for in-app mtx. Probably the same reason, but there are some SDKs that don’t require google.

+1, but not exactly for the endgame loop. I usually associate game exiting EA with some flashy new content update, and also some kind of ending. Stardew Valley has the best content update method: something for the beginning, something for the midgame and something for the endgame. (though as somebody who wants to see very new thing I hate it, because I have to start a new save every time it updates)

What about satellites? We didn’t even get a new one in CI5.

Why would they be not rewarded? It would be also good to reward some keys along them, but I guess that idea is dead.

That would be fun to at least test it in the game.

6 Likes

Not really. The textures will be downscaled. They will be 2 times smaller. Hq122x

So, i was thinking to improve in this part from this mission type but eventually imagine if we already got that laser droid enemie (which it’s gonna to appear in the highest difficulties only as an exclusive) together were the one at the bottom, maybe it wouldn’t be necessarily for this one?

2 Likes

Will the Android version share progress with the PC version (if we link it with our E-mail), or will it be a separate game?

Because Android 12L is a more tablet centric OS on Android and IA “just” said that tablet only versions is considered spam nowadays. Thus, if it can operate on 12L without much issues, then it won’t be a problem down the line.

Forgot about them. Poor satellites

Yes, really. 70MB of space for android app is crazy low nowadays. Messenger takes like 48MB to download. Allow me to emphasize that: 48MB TO DOWNLOAD. Not free space.

Doesn’t matter. It runs apps like normal. Only with better multitasking and side by side view for foldables.

Yeah, they are.

[*] for satellites

6 Likes

Another idea for Boss’s Halloween costume:

Shoot the skull

2 Likes

I was mounted the “Sweet Cuisine”, but Instead It appear to be the “Vegetarian Cuisine”

Until the next wave It changed to “Pizza Cuisine”
Is the cuisine randomly change?

It’s always randomized during Droid Raid missions, no matter which Cuisine you mounted beforehand.

2 Likes

Nope, depends in randomly food that it would pick it instead the food one that you picked it but eventually it is exclusive to these missions there’s not way to do it if you would to changing everytimes in an row on it, i guess.

3 Likes

or let’s see if it’s gonna to happen to use these 3 of them from the foods ones then that it would work or pretty not, i noticed it has been correctly in these ones did you make sure tired of them?

how to get red herring food

It’s on Shady Dealers, though not all of them

uh, yes really. I totally agree.

poll results came in

seems like “Reduce medals required by 50%, and increase unique missions required by 25%.” is the winner

I didn’t bother with the sounds at all, they are all ‘original’.

Translations will continue as normal.

No. This is the default icon for when the slot is empty. Otherwise what would it show when you haven’t mounted any skill?

Yes

The rules for new users will be the same as the rules for EA users.

Because I didn’t want to recreate the texture, which is more work. But I also did not want to simply leave it blank, because it might put off some new players that see the game for the first time and don’t actually understand that this is a seasonal edition.

That would make them unreadable with certain color themes.

Perhaps. Not now, though.

Want what? For their accounts to be reset? Just create a new account.

Yes. But, some leaderboards might need to be separate (remains to be seen).

For technical multiplayer reasons, Droid Raids always use random cuisines.

Will make that change later today.

11 Likes