Early Access version 119

It’s definitely painful, and it’s gonna get even more repetitive once you reach lieutenant

Play Squawk blocks.

1 Like

I played 3 days to pass it. 315 is actually a nerfed number after an emergency patch.

Do squawk blocks helps in getting more of this medal?

It’s still very much and needs lots of efforts to be done.

1 Like

Mount some attractors and play weekly challenge

Quest rework time. To be honest I kinda saw this one coming.

I still stand by the point of “we need more of a choice on which quests to do and not to do” in order to make quests more fun.
Plus if IA collects data on which quests they chose and which one they skip, it could help a lot in making better quests for the future.

So, time to reconsider this post?

I like it better if a game design element is implemented with a reason and not just “I think that this would be good”. Main reason for this being that you can’t design game mechanics based on feelings alone, you need facts to prove it is good.

For example: you wanted quests to be skippable, but to skip them you need to pay keys, which scales based on your rank and the mission you wanted to skip.
But you forgot to tell them why you think this would be good.
What problems will it fix? What could this be used for? Who would benefit from it? …

It’s kinda why my idea posts are long, as facts can’t be summarized as easily without losing its original meaning.

Something wrong with the “Extreme Unpreparedness” medal, I have flown a mission with only lives, Brought 4 ICBMs throughout the mission and didn’t use a single bullet of them, but it still didn’t get triggered. despite me not bringing mountables or using any satellite, What’s weirder that the satellite medal gets triggered if any satellite is brought to a mission but wasn’t used. Could you look into this?

And that’s exactly why I depend on giving full details in my post. so poeple can clearly see the point.

Did you mount lives?

only lives, no other equipment is brought.

Unpreparedness counts only if you’ve mounted nothing on you.
No lives, nothing, nada. Not even HUDs.
Not sure about cosmetic stuff tho, music and all that.

1 Like

Huh, sounds too tough but I guess thanks.

1 Like

Do it on easy missions

Cosmetic doesn’t affect it iirc. Just don’t equip anything in the main mission config slots and don’t bring any satelite.

I did it only once just to get it in my medal collection:

I played like this for a long time about a year ago.
Joined the game and found microtransactions for keys so I tried not to use keys on anything early on. It’s kinda a thing I brought over from other games which feature micros.

It was brutal, to say the least. Kinda left the game for over a year because of it.

Done what you said and didn’t get triggered. But for information, I brought up satellites but I didn’t use any of them.

and “Mountables” could be misleading to this category.
Untitled1

1 Like

Then don’t bring satellites

While we’re at the talk about unpreparedness medals.

Shouldn’t budget restraint missions also grant it? I mean, you don’t equip anything.

1 Like

You have lives, they don’t count. (Also pozt 420 nice)