Early Access version 119

They don’t. Played a few and didn’t get it. I suspected it’s because of lives but decided to ask anyway.

Ah, right, I forgot about lives. Yes, they would block the bonus. That’s reasonable, I think.

3 Likes

Should it be clarified in the medal description then?

What should be clarified? It says “Awarded for successfully completing a mission without any mountable equipment or satellites”. Lives are mountable equipment. It’s expected to lose the medal if you have them.

4 Likes

But… why? Because they’re collapsed dead stars?

Sure, why not. But the real reason is that’s how they’re technically implemented for uniformity’s sake.

4 Likes

So, if we have 1109 star systems (including 20 wormholes) and 1098 suns in the game, there will be 1098 - (1109 - 20) = 9 star systems with binary suns (supposed that there are no more than 2 suns in each star system)?

I will leave this question, the “Satellite Medal” gets triggered if you brought satellites but never used them, is it intended? if it is, Why not doing the same for this medal, you never used any satellites or wasn’t prepared to fire satellites.

take a look on this besides.

Wormholes are produced from blackholes connecting to another place in the universe, they are no related to the stars.

Correct

Yes, the description literally says “Awarded for not using satellites”.

This medal is for being unprepared. You can collect satellites within the mission and fire them just fine, and still get the medal.

So fly them.

6 Likes

That’s overkill but ok.

1 Like

Now I’m worried if there will be a quest “Visit 28 binary sun”.

1 Like

Changed in v.119.6 (server-side) :medal_sports: Idea

This is an emergency stop-gap measure. Read changelog.

There’s no such thing.

10 Likes

Just fly ‘‘20 waves’’ Squawk Block missions, and make sure to collect at least 90% of the food just before each wave is completed.

iA can you check this?

My best efficiency was only obtaining that medal for 70 - 80% of the waves in the mission.

Equip food magnets, and each wave, leave one or two enemies alive to have enough time to collect the dropping food, just before killing them.

Aaaa… a little bug of color theme with font HeroCam

when i click icon find my main it’s change font herocam

You mean color? Because I didn’t find any other differences except colors

1 Like

I have a feeling that this is intended but still need to ask, Why did I see inferno/ice asteroids in Anniversary missions? Wasn’t there only the regular asteroid back the first CI game?

No. Red asteroids were a thing too.
And I suppose ice ones are there for variety, or by mistake.

1 Like
  • :bug: “Asteroid Vortex”, “Trapped!”, “Shooting Range” waves: Prevented lightning from crossing center of screen in electric environments (@Baron :medal_sports: Bug)

From v117 post.

What are the odds that “Corridor Shooter” can get this same treatment? The lightning can go straight down the middle and if you’re facing a Slob (as an example), you’d die, as you can’t dodge the guano due to the cramped space or die to the lightning strike.

1 Like