Early Access version 119

For some reason, i can play the old Space Race that already expired (at Recents). Maybe this happens the same with the Weekly and Ironman Competition if you keep it at Recents.
@InterAction_studios A bug?

No

Mmm… I see icon coins inside the chickens is here

But Meteor Strom is not inside icon coins

Did you change that @InterAction_studios?

Well then, I’m thinking of a type of challenge where recruits are equipped with limited ammo and they have to aim precisely to go as far as possible. They can get more ammo by collecting gifts or atoms. If they’re out of ammo, they will be forced to do anything to kill the enemies (satelites, special weapons or even crash into the enemies) to get more ammo, or you can consider it a straight game over. I’d call it Shooting Range.

After i play a Competition Mission that already expired, can it shown the message: This mission has expired, it will no longer be eligible for leaderboards and rewards ?

I sense Electro Charger vibes.

1 Like

Do you struggle to search for it?, I do not find it necessary.

I don’t think this would be misleading for the fact that it is very clear infront of the player’s eyes that the M408 have twin engines and the other have quadrant engines.

Remember that Metoerities reveal stars inside them if we dodge at a very close point, mixing coins with them would be not good.

if the challenge have unlimited waves, I guess it would be fine, else I don’t agree with that. Could be too much for the player and can make some medals unobtainable.

2 Likes

I guess

isn’t this a little excessive for “stage” medals?
20220910154535_1
If it was a “wave” medal, it’d be fine. But…

These exist alongside that task. There’s a huge disparity in the time required for these tasks…

These are requirements to get Commander 1 (no pips).

Hopefully you won’t need THAT many for “mission” medals etiher…

1 Like

Yes, this is a cumulative task. It’s easy to do. But it takes a lot of time.

Even the greatest UHF admiral must start at the bottom, scrubbing toilets.

You already receive a notification about the Inbox mesage you receive when you complete a quest.

Because they included squadron assignments, which have a score bonus. Also, other scoring changes (weapon virtuosity)

This is a server-side patch, you don’t need to download anything. It’s already active.

This doesn’t help with the swarming issue. If key rushes are in the same locations for all players, then this can always be shared between players.

In any case, this discussion is not actionable because I don’t currently have a good way of moving these types of missions around.

Changed in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

Changed in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

Yes

Clean sweep and pecking order.

It actually does. So you better not miss that roast :wink:

Only chickens show coins on their chests. All other enemies don’t have an indication (and, no, I won’t add it)

I can’t do that. I actually don’t have any knowledge that the mission has expired. It’s just that the rewards have already been given, so any late entries will simply be ignored.

Changed in v.119.5 (server-side) :medal_sports: Idea

11 Likes

oh thank god

3 Likes

Ok, as you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

My personal feedback on the quest system is that overall I don’t like it. It’s not fun to force yourself into a gameplay style to grind medals or to zoom in and out all over the galaxy to see which planets are gas giants and which are alien worlds. But that’s just me.
Thankfully, the entire system is optional and I’ll leave it to the other, more determined, recruits.

1 Like

Do all the quest badges have brooms?!

Also since Squadron rename and callsign rename is free, why doesn’t the same thing go to naming spacecrafts?

1 Like

You are get me the point:

All my names spacecraft is not good enough so I waiting for poll first Early Access version 119 - #174 by InterAction_studios

I got the “Birthday Accomplishement” medal,
But there is like 7 to 8 days to reaching 1 year, is this a bug?

1 Like

The stats define a month as 31 days, while the inbox defines a month as 30 days

2 Likes