Early Access version 115

2nd one is good, but don’t decor things go in Aftermarket?
Also, add Color Themes to the mix as well.

1 Like

so competitive mission can play again even they start new one,this is intended?

1 Like

You didn’t see that. All missions are available ironman competitive and galactic cup

Is it necessary to fix?

2 Likes

Speaking of that, …

…How about including the Previous/Latest Outcome buttons to the Purple Guide Book?

1 Like

Shared

Shared

Already fixed in v.116

Atoms never give any points.

Yes

Fixed in v.116 :medal_sports: Bug

This screen is generally problematic because not all buttons appear all the time. The “Previous outcome” button is certainly not going to appear the very first time the screen is shown (which is when the tutorial automatically appears), so I think it’s best to just leave it as it is.

3 Likes

:warning:
v.116 UPDATE

ETA Friday 5 Aug 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT

19 Likes

Here we go with other 2 new music.

3 Likes

Let’s see what’s new!

Should the barrier bomb’s explosion become blue instead of orange?

5 Likes

I would recommend making them faster than all of this changes.

For Slobs and how scary they are RNG based. I will be agreeing on removing them out of the wave specaially when the screen is tight. but phoenixes won’t cause harms so let them remain.

You mean chickens jump faster? Eh, I don’t encourage staying only in the middle, you should be able to get them in other 2 places as well.

Yeah, also I had another solution: keep all minibosses but prevent them from appearing in the beginning of the corridor where you just turned around but Idk if it’s easy to do.

Well at least their amount should be decreased so you can dodge better and also the screen-flashing in making it harder, maybe it should happen every 3-4 times you get hit not every single time.

Minibosses should only exist at the end of the last turn.

I don’t think their main nerf is literally doing much effect. wish my nerf of making them fill half the overheat meter were implemented.

You don’t have to stay in the middle of the time. once chicken jumps you can take action and move to kill them.

1 Like

IA looking for a break: “updates will slow down or perhaps even cease during August”

Players: finds a ton of obvious bugs

IA: well there goes my Summer vacation.

Changed in v.116 :medal_sports: Idea

I can only enable/disable certain breeds for the entire wave.

7 Likes

Wait, it’s off-topic

1 Like

Ye and ChickenGaming too =)) but it’s funny

that’s not funny at all

1 Like

I mean. yes both are off-topic.

but yours was way uncalled for.

2 Likes

Unfunny didn’t laugh

1 Like