Early Access version 119

that’s a lot of medals. 300+ hours of gameplay, and I’ve only gotten 1000 medals of that kind.

2 Likes

Needs more

1 Like

Could you please not spoil any more, to make it more fun when players actually get there? :grinning:

1 Like

Ah man it’s too many medals

Took me 2 months to get 6500 great appetite medals, now I need another 2 months
Great

When you’re customizing your spacecraft and you select “Reset to default”, do you expect your spacecraft name to also be reset?

• Yes, also reset spacecraft name
  • No, leave it alone

0 voters

7 Likes

Is this a bug?

Where’s the bug?

very quality

context

No, the danger zone on the bottom is intended and I don’t really know why

Answered.

99.8%
and i have done the quests

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me, took a few hours to fix itself

It makes no sense to disallow other missions types to appear like how it does, However I will poll it

Do you want to decrease the probability of feather fields to appear in weekly challenges?
  • Yes. Boring.
  • No. Is Fine.
0 voters

Also you forgot to check this, I will be polling it just in case:

Do you want quests to grant medals if specified number of their objectives is completed?
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters
Do you want a quest objective to give you keys once completed?
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

I will ask it again, if you are disallowing the drop of coins for henterprise and Egg Cannon because it doesn’t do any “improvement”, remove it from the yolk star or else it would be contradicting.

Yea, now go find how many missions that I played since my return have had treasure chests wave in them. I’m curious.

yeah, go find them or else this guy will doxx you

1 Like

i think the name of the quest should be “collect food” and “Collect the specified number of food units” should be at explain
Like this?
Untitled (2)

9 Likes

Collect food

Collection of foods