Early Access version 116

Can you check this please, it could be exploited.

So use them. It’s not an exploit.

3 Likes

But coolants help the player to proceed faster than waiting to fire again. if we can use them. then there is no need to add a penalty for special weapons. since they function the same.

also the penalty for coolants should be around 5 to 10 seconds to be exact. and remember that space race depends on time taken to finish. not the score.

The same could be said for “Speedy Recovery”. Use them :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

But If we are allowed to use them to proceed faster. why there is a penalty for special weapons? they also help proceeding faster.

It was very borderline, but I’ve reverted this change. Some reasons:

11 Likes

so you have reverted the change but did you manage to make it not trigger the Iceman medal?, also the poll results have close results between the people who used it more than once and the people who never did it.

Special weapons are much more impactful because they effectively ‘skip’ part of the wave (or the entire wave in some cases).

5 Likes

If you sell something from a Shady Dealer, the keys that you get is very low, can you make it higher than usual?

1 Like

" […] Just don’t expect any refunds."

10 Likes

I have 2 questions regarding this:

1. Didn’t you say that Iceman medal should be lost if the bar is completely filled? since the medal Idea is heat management. Corn shotgun reaching %100 and still firing should really trigger restriction for the medal.

2. You asked before to report any exploit here. this counts. so why you suddenly took a choice to revert it?

Also there is important note that not all the players in the game check the forum, Which means there could be others secretly exploiting the corn ability to not overheat to get the Iceman medal and boost their score. this poll isn’t 100% accurate. as the results between the people who never exploited and the people who exploited it is close.

and besides, Iceman medal alone can do any difference in competitive missions.

Please take all the notes above into consideration. but I won’t protest against the revert.

1 Like

coolants aren’t going to make much of a difference.
unless you’re gonna spend like 200 keys on them to get like barely top 1? for 150 keys hell yeah that’s worth
not to mention that accumulator barely overheats

Presumably because everyone other than you wanted to revert the change.

3 Likes

and besides, Iceman medal alone can do any difference in competitive missions.

If you mean that it doesn’t matter in Competitive missions, it certainly does in Galactic Cup KO rounds. Even if you miss some chicken, that medal can mean victory or defeat by a small margin.

1 Like

It’s funny how this is similar to the situation where the food exploit on pointless chickens were removed as many people disagreed with because it was legal and it was non-competitive, But IA refused reverting.

Now this is worse where this applies to competitive missions too. But IA reverted. Don’t worry, I am not complaining here.

And again everyone is a big word. There could be people who don’t know about this forum find it an issue.

That’s what I said. Any medal in competitive missions can make differences. Even Iceman.

Also have you ever felt how overcoming it would be when someone used an exploit you have no idea about which resulted in him winning? It sucks really hard and makes someone very sad especially when the event he have been can’t be recovered. This is one of the main reasons why I want the change restored.

Wouldn’t doubt you there for even a second.

You’re really making a problem out of absolutely nothing. Of course, I don’t mean it literally. No one thought I did. Well aside from you, apparently. But I’d say a big percentage of people who voted against this change justifies using a big word, no? No one other than you voted for this change to stay on the poll. And it’s not like we will ever know what all those people outside of the forum think, so it might as well be everyone other than you who wants to revert it.

1 Like

There is surely people who doesn’t know about this exploit, and besides look at IA’s poll, there is people who used it more than once and they are even close to the result of “Never”, And don’t think they are the only people, there could be very more than this. This poll isn’t 100% accurate. So restoring this change is guarantee that no one will be an ass on his opponent using this exploit.

I don’t think that letting a medal have a free method to trigger is a wise choice as it defeats the challenge of it.
And I don’t think letting a not really known exploit exist in competitive is a wise choice either.

Be an ass? It’s just using the game mechanics.
Besides, I don’t think this is an exploit at all. Not overheating is part of Corn as a weapon. You want to restrict people from using its main mechanic for a damn medal.

IA said he’d verify the in-game stats.

Not really known? I’ve said I don’t think it’s an exploit already so I won’t point out that part again. But how exactly is this not well known? Judging by the poll, it certainly doesn’t seem that way.

1 Like

The main mechanic of corn shotgun is continue firing after filling the meter. Alongside the properties is not losing the medal after it reaches %100. If you misunderstood me. I want this property removed not the mechanic. But the weapon continue firing.

I meant it is not known by all players of the game.

May I remind you that this medal gives score which alone can make a difference and that difference can mean a win?

I have seen cases where people flex on other because they won them.

you said you wouldn’t protest

you’re still protesting

1 Like