Early Access version 115

Speaking of, can we do the same thing with backgrounds?

• heck no
  • yeah, duh
0 voters
1 Like

I doubt someone here would waste his money to put the same background in the slots. so better save some time and energy, If someone would like to make a specified background or music to play the whole mission then he shall only put one in one slot.

Will there be an option to hide the interface in the shield painting setting to take a screenshot?.

Isnā€™t it really that obvious what Iā€™m conveying here? I mean that they should be stackable, not purchasable more than once, not unlike music. In other words, I want the same background to be put into multiple slots.

It will function the same as only one background is put in one slot. so whatā€™s the point?

Put one background in two slots, and another one in the third one. That way, the former will have a 66% chance of appearing each stage, and the other one will have 33%. Boom, thereā€™s the point. It doesnā€™t get any simpler.

Hmm, how about cuisines too?

3 Likes

Sure thing, actually!

2 Likes

I see. Well so you want music be stackable with the same price? Dunno mate. it seems like it is the same background and it requires only one to take effect.

No, you donā€™t see itā€¦ You know what? Iā€™ll just let you be, because frankly, itā€™s so hard to get you to the same page as the majority. Plus, I have better things to do with my time.

1 Like

How so same background? Itā€™s two different backgrounds that get to appear randomly, one with higher chance than the other.

3 Likes

Actually I can misunderstood anytime and you quote a part of your posts to make it clearer. or leave it, but this isnā€™t good to stay I wonā€™t understanding as it would sound rude for others.

Now I get it for real, but if he wants the former to appear the most, why he donā€™t removing the latter from the slot?

In the effervescence wave, maybe replace the 3 barrier with 5 barriers so that the danger zone of it can be matched because just ducking in the empty zone to wait for all of the chickens to come out and dodge some homing bullets by going up and down is pretty easy i would say

Vietnamese people had to do this dont they
(FYI: that meanDick/penis)

2 Likes

You could have reported it in the inappropriate callsign report topic, but okay.

Sorry, what I said is wrong. The way itā€™s implemented now (as flags), if you mount the same music in multiple slots, the extra slots just get ignored.

No. I donā€™t have a dedicated music track for Double Team.

I donā€™t want to clutter the interface, so it depends on how many people actually want this.

This is intended as an alternative strategy to this wave

6 Likes

Because idk? Why not? Maybe they want variety but still want to control how common a certain background is.

2 Likes

IA, I would like to bring this post to your attention because you seem to have missed it and majority voted yes on both polls. I think they would help a bunch with some of Leagueā€™s issues and I see no reason not to implement these, especially the second option which prevents people from just outright wasting tons of perishables only for the other party to decline the dare.

1 Like

Can there be a drinks Cuisine:
Drumstick: 0.5 L water bottle
Big turkey: Big juice box
Twin Legs: Soda can
Plain burger: Tiny juice box
Cheese burger: Small juice box
Cheese and tomato: 0.75 L water bottle
Cheese. Tomato. Lettuce & olive: 1L Water bottle
Double chicken burger with olive: 1L Soda bottle
Triple chicken burger with 2 olives: 1.5L water bottle
Quad chicken burger with 3 olives: 2L Water or soda or juice bottle (on IAā€™s opinion)

4 Likes
Guys, would you like to be able to hide the interface to take a screenshot in the shield setting?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like