
@InterAction_studios why are some stars foreground and one other being in the background
Also, I managed to teleport outside the galaxy, then travel to a random place.
Now I’m invisible at a very specific coordinates I can’t change?
I’m now invisible and I can’t get back apparently (not asking to return back to the galaxy btw)
Is this fine to the server?
Also, I can go back without cheating fuel, which is now impossible, cuz:
well good luck on finding a way to go back,
(overflow the 32bit interger and make it go negative?)
can’t do that with coords
well try restart your computer.
How would that even return back my spacecraft to galaxy, plus, I said I don’t want to return. I’m happy being in a place I shouldn’t be there
hope ia server doesnt overflow
It shouln’t, I already crashed it before because of -inf fuel, which is fixed now, plus, I can store any overflowed items
well is you’re spaceship fixed yet
I already said I won’t return it backkkkk
new account vibes
No, I can hack and do anything there.
cool, now make something that has the 64 bit integer limit number
Hey, IA. Can you gray out the Previous Outcome button if it shows the following screen, after you complete a mission that you already completed in the past? Nothing much to see here…:
Also, I find it weird that you can still use the purple guide book on the bottom right in this case, while the outcome is unavailable:
And this case too:
Is that a bug, IA?
I kinda asked that as the very first question of this topic.
The answer to why this isn’t the case already is simply “out of space”.
Soooooo… I have the invite message. As soon as I click the “Squadrons” button to join it, the leader has rename his/her squad. This gonna be a problem as I have many squadron.
My suggection: clicking the Squadron button will lead you to that Squad (or just make a icon for some squad that you didn’t join)
world of tanks blitz lol
me wanna be in it >:)
iA, I noticed something at “Chicken\Partner Acrobatics” wave since mirrored fix: Chickens now come from 2 directions only. Before they used to come from all 4 directions, is this intended?
Also will the new music be available in store?
Should there be danger zone in the middle of “The Windmill” wave?







