Early Access version 115

How about “Making some UIs and stuff look like partying stuff”?

the word is restyle

2 Likes

Idea: make blast from the past have chicken minions after cracking several times (like dr beaker) for ci2 simulation

The amount of chicken phases depend on difficulty

that would be brutal considering how effective it is on high difficulties.

Then do it.

Random idea for IA: Add a crown icon beside the callsign of the player who is hosting a multiplayer mission.

6 Likes

Idea: At the end of a Multiplayer game, can there be a
podium on who got the most points? Like this:

3 Likes

As I said, two different bosses. I don’t want gaps directly below Thundercluck, but I do want gaps under the Iron Chef.

“Remastering” no. But maybe something to commemorate the occasion? Hmm… perhaps.

That’s always the top player.

Not really. It’s a pain to track who joined when, plus it wouldn’t be directly comparable unless all players played the same waves. Just use in the in-mission scoreboard instead.

12 Likes

something about the mission config. I don’t like the new aspect, or I should say that I dont’t like the fact that should scroll down so I propouse a new aspect …and someone would say there’s missing the names… solution=a info would appear when you click the info button…

also about the medal zone in outcome missions I think that it should appear only one cup the one who you will obtain it’s good to appear the medals that you were unable to obtain ,with the cups instead it’s somethink illogical you are not abble to obtain 2 or more cups together…and again the scroll down will be removed!

3 Likes

On the birthday update (hopefully is the next one), Add a space burger at a special spot that sells an exclusive cuisine. and the default in-game background and music will be overhauled too (both the music and background will be buyable in the galactic store menu as an exclusive item), a re-texture of most chickens, bosses, asteroids, comets and spaceships. Finally is to add a special chicken and boss?

1 Like

I mean restyling some things into party stuff.

1 Like

Wait, you mean CIU’s announcement in August? No, there definitely won’t be anything special to commemorate that. I was talking about commemorating the first Early Access version (in December) well, if someone reminds me because I certainly am not going to remember.

7 Likes

I love this game

4 Likes

The game loves you

2 Likes

Wait so the forum was released not the game? . _., Eh I will try to remember it.

I don’t think that matters as long the host is always the top.

Wait a minute @InterAction_studios

What about music boss double team it’s still music CIU original.

Is no add new music double team?

1 Like

He negotiated with 2dB to make three music tracks and one track for the boss
So no.

1 Like

But perhaps the music of “Chilli Wings” could be used as a modification

2 Likes

I guess

Ok. :slightly_smiling_face: