Early Access version 114

That’s not the point here, portals and enemies pretty much never reach at this side of the screen

7 Likes

where’s popcorn like this. @InterAction_studios

5 Likes

The bottom Danger Zone in Visitors from Another Dimension is too exaggerated since it implies the whole bottom of the screen is now unsafe when actually, portals can only spawn from the bottom corners areas.

I would suggest either:

1. Changing the bottom Danger Zone so it only marks the corner areas as unsafe, or

2. Bringing back the original Safe Zone, but making it smaller so it doesn’t cover the corner areas.

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Neutral

0 voters

1 Like

@InterAction_studios have you ever thought about the Pecking Order in 2 waves : Play Both Sides / The Lathe ?
It is nearly impossible to get Pecking Order in those waves. It will be nice if you make Pecking Order in those waves easier to get or removed them.

Button to display your last run stats ?
  • Yes: full data( medals, scores, keys);
  • Yes: only the score and its calculation;
  • Yes: just the final score(No button, just display under “Most Recent” results);
  • No.

0 voters

Button to display your previous stats(last run) on the mission you’re about to attempt.
Before embarking on a mission, I always thought about what’s my last score even if I’m not on the leaderboard. (If it’s possible make it available for Weekly Mission, Space Race, etc… those missions that can be attempted again?)

1 Like

Two suggestions for league

A Revenge Option!
This option is available for 6 hours if you lose a dare that was SENT TO YOU
(not a dare you SENT TO THEM)
This allows you to send them a revenge dare they cannot decline. Point gain and loss system is the same. It depends on your point difference.
A Revenge dare lasts only a day, unlike the usual 3. Hey, you can’t even decline it anyway, so why make it last 3 days?

And no, losing a revenge dare does not give you the option to send a revenge dare after. That would result in an endless loop.

Should a Revenge option be added for losing a dare that was sent to you?
  • Revenge is Sweet! (YES)
  • Revenge is Sweet! But reduce the time to 3 hours. (YES)
  • I don’t believe in Vengeance. (NO)

0 voters

Secondly, for dares:
Instead of sending the dare with your score immediately, you will send them the mission details first.
If they accept the dare, the dare now starts proper, and you can both start flying the dare.
Once the dare is accepted, you cannot back out of it.

This also helps to prevent item wastage, if you’ve used a bunch of perishables and whatnot.
At the same time, it also means you won’t end up in a situation as follows:

Should the dare only be allowed to be flown AFTER both parties have accepted the mission?
  • We shall meet at Dawn. (YES)
  • You played yourself, fool. (NO)

0 voters

6 Likes

Continuous enemy lasers in general have a 0.25s (iirc) period during which they can’t hit you.

1 Like

i found a bug canceling when using accumulator booster at one level click twice cancels before it ends

I agree with every other part of your posts. but this like a attention seeking complain. so do not.

that’s the most important danger zone

Yeah, literally telling me to go at the center of the screen where portals greet each other.

1 Like

it’s not like you will allow it to collide with you.

Then that aplies to every wave ever

point of danger zones is to warn the player from any space that enemies appear from, or warn the player from the instant appearing enemies. portals are slow objects.

Then there’s no point of the danger zone at the bottom, see

Well I guess fair point. safe zone should have remanined there.

Can the “From Cover to Cover” wave have a Danger zone on the left and right? (from top to bottom)

This?

1 Like

IA, can you add 2 Anomaly Zones at the left and right in “Spawner Spinner”? It’s too hard to kill them all (in my opinion)
The white-frosted cupcake when zoomed out, players may mistaken it as an egg. Can you change the frosting color to pink or any color that you want
Please fix the sound effect when shooting UCOs and Mysterious Egg Ship to make it sounds more rapidly!

3 Likes

By you saying that i think there should be a Danger Zone in the middle.

1 Like

How about Droid Raid mission ? I think it should be shown top 10 notification too.

2 Likes