Early Access version 115

But about the heat insight not being shown in multiplayer by other players, I hadn’t even thought of that

Easter egg idea on Shoot the Core: if you manage to hurt the apple core WITHOUT DAMAGING A SINGLE BARRIER, the apple will spin at 120fps and fires at you a 35 round burst of laser.

destroy boss gives you 4 satellites

That’s…beyond impossible.

Fixed in v.116 :medal_sports: Bug

Added to v.116 :medal_sports: Idea

This is because you don’t receive information about other player’s heat, but it’s a moot point because I’ve fixed this so you lo longer see other players insights.

Already fixed.

Is there a purpose to this?

Already fixed.

Already fixed.

Known; won’t fix.

5 Likes

it can be done even with a bomber, though a mass condenser might be the only solution here
and a phase out would make this too easy

1 Like

Since chickens that drop coins are marked, can we have golden asteroids as well?

1 Like

a

2 Likes

Even though i have equiped a Reactor in it it still says:

Can it say?: :warning: Need to make this Spacecraft a Flagship
This has been around for a while.

2 Likes

Doesn’t make sense because most of the time when I click random ships in my fleet I don’t really want to make them a flagship, so the message forcing me to do it would be confusing imho.

2 Likes

May I beg for medaol for this one, please?

3 Likes

Literally found 2 bugs:

1. Instantly background change (while turn the Detail to low)
    Yep, it just a bug video proof. That's all - YouTube
    I thought it would be fade out.
  2. Phoenix’s head instantly appear.
    While playing “Overarcing Chickens” wave, i notice that Phoenix’s head just instantly pop up unlike other chicken.

It’s fine. The message is about your flagship, not whichever spacecraft you happen to be editing.

Awarded

That’s because the Options UI is not part of the mission. It’s like invoking it from the main menu, even before logging in.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios This is about my idea , can you share the medal to him , because he has suggested it before.

1 Like

Already suggested by me and got declined.

2 Likes

Done.

4 Likes

Windshield Wipers: Add Safe Zone.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t Cannonade use the Egg cannon theme rather than the CIU boss theme

2 Likes

It already does doesn’t it?

Look at the upcoming features

Darkness doesn’t push away when Cannonade explodes.
Egg Billiards: Can you turn faster?