Early Access version 114

If I remember correctly he started fixing this (you can see this with gatlings, as they don’t aim you when you are dead), but eventually decided that it’s too much work for questionable payoff.

Also, music could actually be slightly related to space burger restaurants, in case party burger’s return can happen in future.

2 Likes

It’s fine, I have never died from it before. it’s just you need to destroy barriers as quick as possible.

I have made a simple picture of how to put the cuisines slots.

2 Likes

Aaarghh! :grimacing: I’ve now encountered a completely different audio bug!
Sounds are being played back too fast (1.5×) and even outruns the music buffer like heard below (ofc I could be wrong so take what I say with a grain of salt; also ignore the microphone artifacts):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333272734119362572/998253091776385124/ciu-theme-playback-speedrun.m4a

2 Likes

Your speaker got a stroke.

1 Like

That space is already used for displaying items’ desciptions. However, we still have some free space below (see where my mouse cursor is pointing at):

That space can be rearranged as 2 columns, one for cuisines, one for skill, background and music.

We could combine background, music and cuisine slots into one “Cosmetics” slot section/screen. This way it’d be possible to select multiple backgrounds (let them change after that hyperspace period if possible), multiple music and multiple cuisine items.

12 Likes

It would be problematic how they vary through the mission like the cuisines too. Make it a slot will make them stackable right? Make a new screen can be more clear but a bit complicated.

Not a slot, slot section with multiple slots, that’s why I mentioned a separate screen for it not to clutter the main space. As for selection, either random or in order depending on implementation difficulties, no idea. Like, an area like main mission slots but exclusive for cosmetics.

7 Likes

Ugh, having too much Phoenixes on some waves can be really annoying and distracting.

3 Likes

not that I was clinging to it or something, but is it intentional that the main menu no longer translates into the selected language?
okay never mind, only this error appeared in my case

2 Likes

The Title is a graphic (i think), So It can’t be modified.

ehh

Also, translated to langs I know: Pollos Invasores
or Pui Invasiv

1 Like

That’s will take 176 sprites to translate the main menu .

lemme poll something about this.

Which nerf of Phoenix chickens do you prefer to nerf it?

• Only fill half the overheat meter.
  • Only fill quarter the overheat meter.
  • None of them.
0 voters

that place contains mission details. so no
I only have 2 other solutions
Either here.

Or have a room for it’s customizations with another things.

1 Like

I totally agree,also it penalise a lot! so I propose that : when you meet more than one in a wave the phoenix can strike only one time. and not more the 2 at the same time!!!
also somethink about the popcorn it makes a lot of confouse with the eggs I “collect” a lot of eggs :exploding_head: so I have a propose for that: changing the ingredients from popcorn with salt to popcorn with butter…make them yellow …as the butter!!!

1 Like

If you have a black Ghost Trail you can’t see it.

Indeed, since the background color is already dark, the hardpoints should be customized with contrasting colors to increase the ability to differentitate them.

If you still want black ghost trail, try forcing a brighter background. The retro might work, I guess.

1 Like

I used VF-76 to play a double team and I’ve noticed some interesting things (Sorry for low quality images).

So, the crab’s lasers won’t be lethal until they reach their full size, right? Is it intended?

I’m not sure if my FPS was too low or my ghost trail custom was too slow, but even on 1/16 speed playback of the gameplay, it looked like I teleported through the crab’s lasers because I was flying too fast.

Nice, I tried to make a low-effort design to illustrate your idea. Here you go:

The original cuisine should be avaiable in galactic store too, just in case you still want it in the random pool of cuisines to shuffle. It should be gifted to every recruit or sold with 1 key (like rookie skill).

Anyway, I don’t want to be too nitpicking but I’ve thought of this for a long time. Aren’t these words in the Ironman Competition contradicting? (see green-highlighted texts in the image below)

So non-CHL player aren’t considered recruits? I suggest re-write it as “inviting the best recruits to participate” or something to show that participation is selective.

4 Likes

You are politely invited into buying CHL if you want to.

5 Likes

Nice, so now you’re implying you can’t be the best without paying.
Of course I am joking, just that this seemed kinda funny to me when the game calls everyone recruits in other messages like these too. I don’t know why you’re making a problem out of it. I mean, all recruits are in fact invited. But now whether or not you will buy chl and play the mission is up to you.

4 Likes