Early Access version 118

Can the ufos and chillers bubble be smaller? I feel like they’re way too big compared to the enemy itself

2 Likes

here’s a better question

why would you even try to activate your booster that way

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t think that’s worth fixing because of the fact that this is already disqualified from leaderboards and records.

Skill issue.

1 Like

Hey iA, could you be so kind to take a look at some posts of mine?

2 Likes

Hey iA, i think previously assigned tasks should be reseted because after v110, all missions were reseted by some new waves.
Could you change this? About once every 6 months to 1 year

1 Like

Not quite worth fixing. Because it’s already disqualified when you start Space Race with Multiplayer

1 Like

one suggestion i think squadron rank should have a reward and the reward should be given to all members if a player is in two squadrons he should get both rewards
1-500
2-450
3-400
4-350
5-300
6-250
7-200
8-150
9-100
10-50

2 Likes

I suggested something similar.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you add insight multi-kill?

2 Likes

Countdown insight already does that

3 Likes

I’ll try it

Expected. Inbox messages are never deleted while you are logged in, so it’s possible to see previous+current day together.

Changed in v.118 :medal_sports: Idea

Yes, but to prevent abuse you’d also have to limit the amount purchased while on sale, which is messy.

It’s intended.

This. If there was a benefit to selling larger quantities, then that would encourage hoarding it (which is not desired).

This is because there was something wrong with your slots. This has been happening (rarely) for months now, but I haven’t pinned down what’s causing it. Probably something related to drag-dropping and/or using “unmount all”. If you notice any particular action (or sequence of actions) that always triggers it, please let me know.

A bit cluttered. Also, would that red text would be visible only if you have an active Keys Insight? Or all the time?

It could be done, but I find it poor UX to warp the mouse pointer around. It’s bad enough I have to do it in “capture mouse pointer” mode.

Time can’t simply advance for one player separately from the rest – it would be very confusing since their clocks would no longer agree.

It works for me. But you need to slightly delay the second tap – if you press both too close together, the game will only register it as a single tap.

In any case, it’s not worth ‘fixing’.

This is because the extra health spawned by the ejected ‘pilot’ actually reduces your completion percentage

Can’t change. The bubble size is automatically calculated based on the hitbox of each enemy.

Yes, but they don’t make that much of a difference.

Dropping coins is an ugly hack in the code, I’d rather not do it again.

I can’t reset assignments without deleting them from your mission history, which (as discussed elsewhere about Key Rushes) would mess up your % mission completion in the Galaxy’s Information Overlay.

8 Likes

I will suggest it again, If henterprise or Egg Cannon doesn’t deserve to have coins dropped once destroyed, why does the yolk star have it?

2 Likes

Poll it :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I guess…

Do you want both Henterprise and Egg Cannon to drop coins once destroyed?
  • Yes. Makes sense.
  • No. Leave it.

0 voters

3 Likes

In my vision, it is a ‘‘must’’.

2 Likes

Idea: When clicking “Leave orbit” can it say “Are you sure”?

And Cannonade