Early Access version 115

Vietnamese people had to do this dont they
(FYI: that meanDick/penis)

2 Likes

You could have reported it in the inappropriate callsign report topic, but okay.

Sorry, what I said is wrong. The way it’s implemented now (as flags), if you mount the same music in multiple slots, the extra slots just get ignored.

No. I don’t have a dedicated music track for Double Team.

I don’t want to clutter the interface, so it depends on how many people actually want this.

This is intended as an alternative strategy to this wave

6 Likes

Because idk? Why not? Maybe they want variety but still want to control how common a certain background is.

2 Likes

IA, I would like to bring this post to your attention because you seem to have missed it and majority voted yes on both polls. I think they would help a bunch with some of League’s issues and I see no reason not to implement these, especially the second option which prevents people from just outright wasting tons of perishables only for the other party to decline the dare.

1 Like

Can there be a drinks Cuisine:
Drumstick: 0.5 L water bottle
Big turkey: Big juice box
Twin Legs: Soda can
Plain burger: Tiny juice box
Cheese burger: Small juice box
Cheese and tomato: 0.75 L water bottle
Cheese. Tomato. Lettuce & olive: 1L Water bottle
Double chicken burger with olive: 1L Soda bottle
Triple chicken burger with 2 olives: 1.5L water bottle
Quad chicken burger with 3 olives: 2L Water or soda or juice bottle (on IA’s opinion)

4 Likes
Guys, would you like to be able to hide the interface to take a screenshot in the shield setting?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

@InterAction_studios why are some stars foreground and one other being in the background

2 Likes

Also, I managed to teleport outside the galaxy, then travel to a random place.
Now I’m invisible at a very specific coordinates I can’t change?
I’m now invisible and I can’t get back apparently (not asking to return back to the galaxy btw)
Is this fine to the server?
Also, I can go back without cheating fuel, which is now impossible, cuz:

1 Like

well good luck on finding a way to go back,
(overflow the 32bit interger and make it go negative?)

can’t do that with coords

well try restart your computer.

How would that even return back my spacecraft to galaxy, plus, I said I don’t want to return. I’m happy being in a place I shouldn’t be there

1 Like

hope ia server doesnt overflow

It shouln’t, I already crashed it before because of -inf fuel, which is fixed now, plus, I can store any overflowed items

well is you’re spaceship fixed yet

I already said I won’t return it backkkkk

new account vibes

No, I can hack and do anything there.

cool, now make something that has the 64 bit integer limit number