Early Access version 114

Are egg barriers supposed to give score after destroying them?

Known, won’t fix.

Ok, it’s now beginning to sound like it’s a problem with your particular audio configuration, rather than a generalized sound problem. Does the audio in all the rest of your games/apps work fine?

No, that’s where the mission info goes. :roll_eyes:

Changed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s where the candidate equipment shows up when a slot is selected :roll_eyes: .

Yes

Removed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s a major change… will think about it.

No

No, the point is to make it while facing up/down. Otherwise it becomes too similar to Windmill.

No

No. I added a note in my code to add it almost 2 years ago, but never got around to it. The closest thing we currently have is the description when you click on the small tag that says “Electric” etc.

Well, the wave is still technically in-progress. It doesn’t affect anything because everyone gets the same delay.

I fear that it’s still going to look like a bug – just a more serious one :wink:

Perhaps if I remove the shimmering (shearing) effect and just show static ?? symbols? :thinking:

Yes

8 Likes

Not sure what you mean.

6 Likes

Yes, I suspect this is specific to the BASS driver. Then again, I run the game under WINE for Linux and use Pulseaudio for driving audio. That bug could be specific to my system, or may virtually be a once-only bug.

1 Like

Can you add some chocolate? Cuisine (sweets) (no chocolate cake or anything just a bar of chocolate)

1 Like

Can it say Cuisine (fruits & vegetables) or (produce)?
Picture by @ArtemBexline211085

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios

I suggested for that

1 Like

also the droid raid mission are not countable you rember that IA?
Untitled here and here!..
how many updates are since the droid mission are introduce…maybe 100!! and I rember that you said IA somewhere that this is not easy but please 100 updates are to much so please IA make some superhero sacrifices and make them cauntable!!!..
…re edit…or at least try it to make this a priority …because I think it is important!

1 Like

Droids are NPCs. It once happened that some people were incapable of getting access to droids due to a bug of server synchronization, and these droids were once completely removed by accident because they didn’t fit requirements for not removing abandoned accounts. I doubt they are dealt with the same way as planets.

I have made a poll about nerfs of this if you didn’t notice it.

Alright how about putting cusines options in the main mission config section of the user’s settings? that would be nice to control all main mission config customizations here. instead of configuation screen exist before flying the mission.

• I agree.
  • I disagree.
0 voters

There are too much reply about how to make equipment for the food. But now, i’ll tell here my opinion.
For the space of the Config Mission and other information, i decided to suggest iA to change like this:
-Keep Skill, Background like that.
-Two slot about Music now combine to a button. In mission Config, you will press that music button and it will move to a setting screen that you can set music for each stages and bosses (idk is this make iA a lot of work to do, if yes, try to make 2 slot Wave music and Boss Music after pressing the music button is enough). Uhh… Btw of this change for food, i have to suggest the music like that in this topic at the same time.
-1 slot for Skill, 1 slot for Background, 1 button to set music, so you have the remain space for set the food, right? Let the equipment for food like Skill and Background, that mean you can only set one Cuisines, don’t need to set 2 or more

Note that if everyone still can’t imagine (i mean, can’t understand), maybe i’ll try to edit the picture (though i’m bad at editing photos)

1 Like

hmm if chickens were to be marked as “secondary targets” in a wave, would they be able to disappear like barriers

For the party boss, lock its current behavior at 100%+ difficulty. At <40%, let it keep its v.113 behavior. Anywhere in-between, make it shoot around as it originally has been.

Which changes would you like to see in the game?
  • v114 behavior @ >99%
  • v113 behavior @ <40%
  • Original behavior @ 40-99%
  • None of the above

0 voters

Hitting Phoenix’s Fireball when using Corn Shotgun instantly costs you a Coolant instead of filling the full heat bar, which is against the special function of Corn Shotgun.
I wonder what will happen if players hit without coolant lol
@InterAction_studios, can you fix it?

2 Likes

After reading these posts, I decided to test it out, and yes, it’s actually possible for anyone to boost their league score using alternative accounts that belong to them. That’s an unfair advantage in the League. Can’t you do something about it, IA?

8 Likes

I think it’s too hard to prevent this since we’re all free to create accounts. However, since league doesn’t have reward (is it?), it’s not that big problem. And also, if it has no reward and we just dare to play for fun, I think competitive factors like dare points and leaderboard (rank) maybe not even needed.

1 Like

I think the above idea is fair enough. Leave the skill slot in the main tab since you tend to change it more often and move all cosmetics to another tab, there you can modify your pools of music, backgrounds and cuisines to shuffle throughout the mission (if randomizing is enabled). Each cosmetic have enough slots to mount all the stuffs you want.

1 Like

I’d like to poll this, following the VF series resistances changes:

Do you think the VF series should have more resistance buffs?
  • Toxic clouds (Toxic Chickens’ deaths)
  • Icy clouds (Chiller Chickens’ deaths, but only slowdown effect, they still prevent heat)
  • Snowballs (Chiller Chickens)
  • Fireballs (Phoenix Chickens)
  • Overheat zones (Dr. Beaker’s flasks)
  • Slowdown zones (Alchemist Chickens and Dr. Beaker’s flasks)
  • No, the VF series doesn’t need buffs
0 voters

(Lmao sorry I’ve to repost because I forgot to edit max number options can be choosen and I couldn’t change it. Here you go again)

Also, do you think these resistances re-grouping good? If not, can you specify how should I change?

8 Likes

with the same fashion evan our new ice friend “chiller” sould take a calm down a multiple atack is very annoying and give you basically 0 chance of survive!

also IA can you put those details into the fleet area!!!

I mean here

and in cuisine fruits since there are not only fruits maybe the best name would be vegetarian!

2 Likes