Early Access version 114

MAIN CHANGES

A new enemy breed: Phoenix Chicken! This is the counterpart of the “Chiller” chicken introduced in the previous update. Its attack is non-lethal, but you really don’t want to get hit. Due to its nature, it has -50% reduced spawn probability in frozen environments, and +50% in hot ones.

Also, customizable food drops! Instead of the regular burgers, you can now set enemies to drop Sweets, Fried Chicken, Fruits, Pizza, Popcorn, and possibly another one I forgot to mention :innocent: .

There will be another update at the end of July. Following that, and barring any major issues, updates will slow down or even cease during August.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any mid-mission progress
  • your language selection

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bulb: Galactic Cup: During the knockout phase, clicking on a callsign will display that player’s score (only when both players have flown mission) (@PlasmaX :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “It’s Party Time!” boss: Periodic 360o attack is now performed simultaneously with regular attack, without warning (@EmeraldBirb :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Mission Outcome screen: Replaced dialog box when achieving a top-10 score with a star next to the score (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Mission Outcome screen: Only planetary missions now have top-10 score notifications (@JenningsLA :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Hardpoints: Better visualization of active customizations on the UI list item (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Klaus/Alchemist: Fixed incorrect superimposition of flask texture.
  • :bug: Color Themes screen: Sorting label is now properly colored when theme changes (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Laser effects now fade smoothly at their endpoints.
  • :bulb: Chiller: Improved “snowball lift” animation.
  • :bulb: “Bad Sector” wave: Enemies now appear faster (@JustDoIt :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Full screen resolutions are now taken only from the first adapter and the first monitor (@Aist-1080 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Chiller: Getting hit by snowball now slows down spacecraft to 10% for 1.5 seconds (non-stackable).
  • :bulb: “Backup Droid Patrol” wave: Enlarged danger zone (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Chill zones now affect joining players too (previously only affected host) (@YHB_KEVAN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Changed environmental resistance of VF-series spacecraft: VF-56: Frozen, Massive;
    VF-66: Frozen, Massive, Hot, Lightning; VF-76: Frozen, Massive, Hot, Lightning, Darkness (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Added “Phoenix” chicken breed. (@AnasWael @SpaceDragon @Stardrone :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Removed “CI3/CI4 Victory Music” from pool of random mission music (@GuestUniverse @MinhLongBacon :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Galactic Store: Added “Cuisine” equipment (cosmetic; replaces dropped food items; 6 sets: Sweets, Fried Chicken, Fruits, Pizza, Popcorn, ???) (@AnasWael @samuelronban :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Inbox messages about “top-10” progress and “most active” are now hidden from new players (@kokokokos :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Visitors from Another Dimension”, “Terminator Chickens”, “Gyroscope Malfunction”, “Backup Droid Patrol” waves now have 4 danger zones (one on each side of the screen) (@Conney @GuestUniverse @Baron :medal_sports: Idea)
27 Likes

:1st_place_medal: Erste!

3 Likes

can the cuisine be randomised if you put more then one option in?

3 Likes

I equip all of these , and the result give me :…

Fruits.

7 Likes

Hey. Will you add a button to review previous mission run stats? Like, after you finish your run you see the scores, %-ages, Medals and keys.

If you want to attempt the mission again, there could be a button to show that screen again, just to give an idea of how well you can perform and what odd percentages were at play. If possible, make it so you can see it as well for Weekly Challenge or other missions that can be re-attempted from the notification menu.

1 Like

Currently, the last one (going left-to-right and top-to-bottom) overrides all previous ones. I might make it choose randomly, though.

13 Likes

I think you forgot the wave: “Look In All Direction”

Also can you change the foods Icon for what food you are using and also an Icon for using multiplier foods

3 Likes

Could the cuisine items be bought In the space burger? It would fit…

5 Likes

duplicate daily stipend

Now that we have customizable food, how about customizable coins too ?
Golden nuggets, dollars, gems or even four leaf clovers as an example.

2 Likes

I would agree but with lower prices instead. let the original cost be in the galactic store.

Daily stipened is your log in game once a day. the time between both messages is very long.

i thought that the below may deleted but not

Maybe you haven’t marked it as read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I second that. Make it random.

i think i haven’t read that lol

Hey IA, since the poll in the following post shows 70% agreeing to my idea, I’d like to know what you think about it?

Also, could you make the score star bronze if you rank 3, silver for rank 2, and gold for rank 1?

And last but not least, if it’s not the case yet, can you make the Chiller weak against fire satellites, and the Phoenix strong against them? I know, it might be a bit of a silly suggestion, but it’s best asking than never asking, right?

4 Likes

How about make custom chickens available too? Then we can solve the demands for holiday editions. Just make all of them available to buy, you can set any holiday mood you want. Might be better than forcing themes and then remove after the holidays.

Of course, it may not be simple to add it soon. But it can be considered in the long run.

1 Like

Can you make cuisine’s illustrating images show how the new food align with the original food? They might be a bit confusing with some players not familiar with them yet.

i noticed that phoenix fireballs cause overheat even on corn shotgun, and i was wondering if that’s intentional

2 Likes

I’m guessing it is. Otherwise, Phoenix Chickens would be much more harmless against players who use the Corn Shotgun.

1 Like