Early Access version 114

Then that aplies to every wave ever

point of danger zones is to warn the player from any space that enemies appear from, or warn the player from the instant appearing enemies. portals are slow objects.

Then there’s no point of the danger zone at the bottom, see

Well I guess fair point. safe zone should have remanined there.

Can the “From Cover to Cover” wave have a Danger zone on the left and right? (from top to bottom)

This?

1 Like

IA, can you add 2 Anomaly Zones at the left and right in “Spawner Spinner”? It’s too hard to kill them all (in my opinion)
The white-frosted cupcake when zoomed out, players may mistaken it as an egg. Can you change the frosting color to pink or any color that you want
Please fix the sound effect when shooting UCOs and Mysterious Egg Ship to make it sounds more rapidly!

3 Likes

By you saying that i think there should be a Danger Zone in the middle.

1 Like

How about Droid Raid mission ? I think it should be shown top 10 notification too.

2 Likes

I think it didn’t show because you didn’t make it to top-10.

1 Like

I had made it into top 10 , but it didn’t shown, even my progress , i supposed to be in top 7.

1 Like

Same.

But it doesn’t apply to other mission types.
I will play some more for proof.

2 Likes

Since many players confuse the retro waves glitch effect (and some don’t like it), maybe let’s try something.

I think we can improve it by making all the UI elements have glitched numbers - this way maybe we can avoid people reporting it as a bug and it can also make the game a little, little bit harder since you need to remember how many lives you have and what is your power level.

Retro waves glitch effect
  • leave it as it is
  • make all UI elements glitched
  • remove it
  • other (specify)

0 voters

2 Likes

Describe it more properly (and make the glitch it’s own enviroment if could)

Do we have tutorial about mission environments? It would be nice if whenever someone enters a mission with particular environment the first time it would describe what’s going on. This would also solve the bug reports, unless people literally can’t read.

5 Likes

I noticed 1 more moment in the game: when we defeat the boss “Hend game”, then at the moment when the scene with explosions time passes, time does not stop. That is how it should be?

1 Like

Hend game*
And yes, it’s intended because it’s the wave itself. If you leave the game at the explosion sequence, you’ll be returned back to the beginning of the fight.

3 Likes

I have a feeling this’d turn out to be wishful thinking, but otherwise agreed.

3 Likes

IA, why was my place in the top not counted, although I scored 11 million points?

1 Like

How about you give a vote to my poll to hopefully get a button to show your stats previous run ey? Sounds useful