Early Access version 114

Okay but what if we tied with a non-zero score?
This must be adjusted for the fairness of the Cup, I think.

Even you draw with 1 point ? The one in the top goes to the next round.
But it’s extremely rare to see both people got the same score.

It’s hard challenge + weapon training. Using 8 fp would be nothing else the same as playing Daily Challenge (Hard)

1 Like

Windy failed first before you. this is why.

I would call that a skill issue or playing the mission for the first time. Weapon training is supposed to learn people how to use weapons wisely even on low FP, this is why it was set to 4 as maximum. I advise you to play more of it to learn how it works.

so unlogical

pro.vn played and got defeat first

I think this is decided randomly.

2 Likes

You can tell by the notification icon whether it’s a single-player or multiplayer mission

That’s a way more complicated way of achieving the same thing.

No

All hardpoints are currently customizable (hence not stackable), so drag-dropping doesn’t make sense. But it’s conceivable that in the future there could be stackable hardpoints, so it stays.

That’s just the default when division (0/0) doesn’t make sense. I’ll remove it if it’s such a big deal. Changed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

Then the first listed player advances. This is already “fair” because the player order is random.

6 Likes

InterAction asked me to poll this idea:

(Numbers were put as an example)

Rework the “Weapon virtuosity” bonus in order to incentivise switching weapons?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes but… (comment)
0 voters
1 Like

Why was the poll multiple choice?

I think switching to old weapon(s) should still count because the gifts drop seem to be random if I remember correctly. It’d be unfair for the players those observe more old weapon gifts than others.

I tried to play some missions again and again with the same pattern. The atoms and gifts drop rate remain stable but the order and types of gifts drop may vary significantly. That’s why I suggested counting it.

However, increasing firepower by taking same gift as current weapon may still not count. It won’t affect the fairness as much.

Is +0,5% for each time you change a weapon too much? Consider a long mission like weekly challenge or anniversary, where you can collect like hundreds of gifts, the bonus buff the score half as much or even double it. Things may get worse in multiplayer games, where power-ups drop rate is increased a lot.

And, if switching weapons is encouraged, wouldn’t the medal “Honourable “Either Brave or Stupid” Achievement Award” (for not collecting any power-up in a stage) be even more useless?

3 Likes

Didn’t realize until now. My fault

3 Likes

Could there be a button to de equip satellites? That would be useful to change the deequiped satellite with the wanted satellite. besides making a good exchange with multi players.

Do you agree?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

I have flown weekly challenge twice. first one was multiplayer, and the second was single.

What I am surprised of is that it counted my multiplayer run as an attempt although it has been disqualified from leaderboards. That doesn’t make sense but is that intended?

1 Like

Wave insights are pretty useless in repetitive mission like Supernova, Meteor Storm, Comet Chase, Retro… (except the final boss). But how about Double Team? Should it show the incoming combination of bosses? To prevent making the prediction too long, you can use short understandable names for bosses and maybe split the text up to 2 - 3 lines:
+) Crab or UCO #1 - 4 (view wiki)
+) Super / Infini Chick
+) Military / Party / Sweetie / Big Chicken
+) (Iron) Chef
+) Egg (Blast from the Past or Mother-Hen Ship) / Metal Egg (Mysterious Ship)
If 2 identical bosses appear, they may be indicated as “twin”, for example “twin metal eggs”. Would it be too complicated to implement this into the game?

3 Likes

Wave Insights are always useless, you can always pause the game when the title of the wave appears to think if you need to (I don’t do that, and the actual difficulty of the wave is more important than its name anyways).

1 Like

They are not that useless, them making you know which wave is next tells which equipment shall be prepared.

4 Likes

they are not really useless especially very useful in mission hybrid when the next stage is comet chase you can see what weapon you should avoid

2 Likes

I think wave insight is basically just predicting the name of the next wave, not the next wave’s enemy.

2 Likes

Points from gifts themselves serve this same purpose already.
Edit: after re-reading your post I realized it’s not the same. But I wonder, what does your idea accomplish? It doesn’t reward picking up presents, it just rewards using each weapon at least once which I don’t see why it would be all that great.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios …and it’s not an outstandig result…but there’s an positive result!!..
so IA wthat’s the next move? :smiling_imp:

Why you are acting like you are threatening IA?

1 Like

:grinning: really?..not like that!!..it just proving that is not so a bad ideea…in a bad wave…