Early Access version 113

You mean 114?

1 Like

Fixed.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

It could. Have you considered whether this will make it overpowered, given the strengths/weaknesses of enemies/bosses?

Fixed.

5 Likes

Well, gonna make this poll since the Chiller breed looks too much like the Sweater Chicken from the ‘‘It Gets Cold In Space’’ boss fight:

Should the ‘‘It Gets Cold In Space’’ boss have an icy appearance, just like the Chillers, in cold environment missions?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

IA , you didn’t answer that from last version.

and what about my idea of new chicken ?

2 Likes

That doesn’t generalize well to all enemy types that can potentially carry a coin.

Looks nice , but it would be distracting. There’s enough lethal projectiles flying around already.

Once Chiller is balanced, I will look into adding a flame-based chicken in one of the upcoming updates. Probably something with flame-y hair, like Hades:

giphy

Also, a rare behind-the-scenes picture of me debugging the AI of the new chicken breed:

26 Likes

give it a flamethrower

1 Like

Make it throw fireballs. If you get hit by one you will die. It will also make a cloud when killed. If you shoot inside it it will use more heat.
Increased spawn rate in Hot enviorments.
Decreased spawn in Frozen enviorments.

1 Like

I also think the same for Magnetic Manipulator. (well kinda)
The Frozen version should have snow flakes
The Hot version should have fire coming out of it.

1 Like

So this change makes it occasionally stop for a second, use the ring attack from the intro and wait three more seconds before going back to the random attack. In my opinion, it made the boss easier.

What should be done with it?

• Shorten the delay after the ring attack (scale with difficulty %?)
  • Let it perform the random attack together with the ring attack
  • Leave it as it currently is
0 voters
8 Likes

Also, can IA make the Party Chicken boss trigger his ring attack once every time he flies from left to right, and the other way around, during his first phase? Otherwise, we would most definitely not witness the ring attack more than once at easy difficulties since we would beat the boss so quickly.

1 Like

Poll that.

2 Likes

Do you agree?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters
1 Like

I dont know.

it help you survive

Intended, actually just wait there unless its space race

1 Like

Understandable. But maybe we should at least have the option to disable these notifications since they can get a bit annoying even after just getting them a few times.

1 Like

Please, for everyone not only for someone, say something about your suggestions, or your bugs you found, not post only picture like your attitude!

3 Likes

Since the shield info are really beautiful and amazing, can you do the same thing to other hardpoints?
hbjsadbhdsajhbdsa

Ok, this message is kinda anoying me a bit.
1ajndn
At first, i thought it would be like this.
ydugasd2hj3jh1

4 Likes