Early Access version 113

Ah, right. Let me rephrase then…

Correction: Yes, videos do not have to have “Early Access” in the title. However, this has been the case for quite a while now (since v.78) and is unrelated to the v.113 change of removing the “Early Access” text from the galaxy.

These are different explosive blue flasks.

Not necessary.

I already answered this in v.112

That already happens

Medals have not been awarded yet.

7 Likes

Knockout Phase: By clicking on your opponents name you can see their score.

1 Like

On the Cardinality of Four wave, whenever you die and tried to restart that mission, enemy combinations from the second phase onwards seems to be different from the first time doing that wave. See difference in the number of lives.

Strangely enough, its first phase don’t have this problem. Other waves (like Surfing the Wave) doesn’t have this problem as well.

1 Like

When it says you’re notified if your score reached the top-10 leaderboards, does this include competitive missions? It’s just that “mission outcome” is a bit vague.

I think there is a timer before you can start giving it some damage or to YOURSELF.

IA would need to code more.

His account on google play got taken down.

the ice cloud has an inconsistent effect with absolver, since I assume the game only checks its presence once when starting to charge. that means starting the charge outside the cloud will still generate charging heat inside the cloud, and starting the charge inside the cloud won’t generate more charging heat outside of the cloud. also, holding the charge doesn’t even cool off your heat bar in the cloud

also what’s the point of the snowball attack? it doesn’t even slow the ship down (at least not noticeably)

Expected. This is (perhaps the) only wave in which enemies are not created all in advance at the beginning, but gradually as the wave progresses. So anything that throws the randomizer off (such as enemies spawning from saucers) will de-sync the rest of the wave.

Apparently it does (this was not intended).
The only missions excluded are league and cup missions.

@Player “The Forge” wave: Known. This can happen if you leave the wave running for a long time, or if you have low and/or uneven framerate.

Known, but making it behave 100% correctly would complicate the code disproportionately.

It obscures enemy projectiles and makes precision maneuvering harder due to the screen shake. Most of the time this won’t kill you, until it does (especially in tight spaces)

The cloud doesn’t cool down anything, it only prevents new heat from being generated. Normal cooling mechanics still apply (e.g., when not firing, but which Absolver doesn’t have)

5 Likes

Makes sense, are you going to do anything about it?

Also sorry for reauggesting this since I didn’t get a reply but shouldn’t Positron Stream be reclassified to Nuclear considering it’s a stream of antimatter?

2 Likes

This is evidence.

1 Like

not sure if the party chicken change didnt actually make it easier since it stops the other attack for 3 seconds

Added to v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

How iA it should be v114 not v113 .

You mean 114?

1 Like

Fixed.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

It could. Have you considered whether this will make it overpowered, given the strengths/weaknesses of enemies/bosses?

Fixed.

5 Likes

Well, gonna make this poll since the Chiller breed looks too much like the Sweater Chicken from the ‘‘It Gets Cold In Space’’ boss fight:

Should the ‘‘It Gets Cold In Space’’ boss have an icy appearance, just like the Chillers, in cold environment missions?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

IA , you didn’t answer that from last version.

and what about my idea of new chicken ?

2 Likes

That doesn’t generalize well to all enemy types that can potentially carry a coin.

Looks nice , but it would be distracting. There’s enough lethal projectiles flying around already.

Once Chiller is balanced, I will look into adding a flame-based chicken in one of the upcoming updates. Probably something with flame-y hair, like Hades:

giphy

Also, a rare behind-the-scenes picture of me debugging the AI of the new chicken breed:

26 Likes