Early Access version 112

This is not a bug.

4 Likes

It’s a feature. getting close to HUDs make them invisible.

4 Likes

Actually I did not have it centered by the fact that I had not properly configured obs on the monitor was displayed normally only in the recording looks like this, for now just went to another place and did not take the external monitor maybe I can in a few days although I’m not sure if this can happen with other resolutions, something I clarify there is that the resolution at the beginning is the one that supports my screen natively but as I had connected a monitor with higher resolution in the game was shown to change it but instead of changing to the second screen stays on the main screen forcing my screen to be 1366x768 to 1440x900 in which if you see some spaces but the image centered and there occurred the problems to return it back to normal. I should still send them those reports from my laptop even though I don’t have the second monitor now?

it happened to me too. but Ig that the game has a specific resolution to display correctly. so probably any other resolution you choose instead of that resolution might makes the screen do such thing.

So maybe it’s not something wrong with your monitor.

Not sure if anyone’s suggested this already but shouldn’t Positron Stream be reclassified as a ‘Nuclear’ weapon considering it’s a literal stream of antimatter?

• Yes
  • No
  • Meh

0 voters

3 Likes

Just a dumb idea

Make non-sun hot missions have the flame particle in the background (not obstructing anything)

7 Likes

A+ for the look. However, it would either bother or distract players.

8 Likes

yeah I mean, that’s the point. Just don’t make it too much particles.

4 Likes

No it’s not bug

1 Like

Can the members of the top 10 Squadrons (weekly) get keys? I suggest for 10th place each member gets 50 keys and number 1 they get 500 keys each.

3 Likes

There is 1 problem here, is that anyone not playing in an active squadron will get a freebie?

4 Likes

Every single member.

1 Like

I’m imaging how they look like if they are Balloon, Coward, Pilot or Toxic Chicken? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m blind

2 Likes

I have a suggestion, I think it may be costly to change the name of the presets.

1 Like

don’t you dare

we already paid for the loadout slot itself

10 Likes

people will be mad (maybe)

1 Like

No

1 Like

The Presets already cost 100 keys , so no.

1 Like

Why does the shield disappear in customization? It is very uncomfortable.