Early Access version 112

There’s no links

u kidding with us? :slightly_smiling_face:

No I’m not kidding

What links?

1 Like

Idk tell him

Can you link the suggected people (or the post) you mentioned? Jeezz

Ngl but you’re confusing me alot about your English.

2 Likes

Hmm…can the Vulcan Chaingun color change to red when fly mission have hot and massive Environment
SuperVulcanChaingunWeakHot
SuperVulcanChaingunMediumHot
SuperVulcanChaingunStrongHot

2 Likes

That would be too complex. and if this gets implemented then most other weapons should have the same thing too.

3 Likes

It’ll become invisible because the background is red.

8 Likes

May I ask why it should do that? It changes color depending on how heated it is, environments have no effect on that except for modifying overheat times.

6 Likes

How do you get that low? My pc also has 4 gb ram, but I don’t only use steam and CIU, but also chrome, and I still have 1 gb left???

I’v found a retro mission, that repeats 3 waves. like there is 2 advanced waves of each.

@InterAction_studios Can you disable selling shields? Just to prevent players from selling them while orbiting an orbit that requires a shield.

2 Likes

Still a bug.

2 Likes

Also, can you decrease clucker bomb particles, but just for multiplayer?
You can easily set everyone’s FPS to 0, unless in low-detail mode.

3 Likes

Hmm, great 9 fps on low detailed

1 Like

Speaking of this, I wonder if IA could simply make it so that when you dock to a place that has at least one restriction, the Galactic Store prevents you from selling the respective items that are required for you to dock to the same place?

Maybe that’s difficult for code, but Ig it’s easy to just disable it for good.
Who would want to get rid of that item anyways

1 Like

90% of victims people who I used a single clucker bomb on, got their FPS greatly reduced, then start begging me to stop.

1 Like