Early Access version 112

i forgot i suggest this one

@InterAction_studios how about this one?

2 Likes

Can you add safe zone on the wave “Fenced In”?

1 Like

The safe zone is meant to be the center of the screen, right? But there is an exception: The first 2 chickens form a line cross over it. So it’s not safe zone for the entire mission. You’ve to remember that instead.

1 Like

IA, please make all coins drop from eggshell instead of floating in wave “Eggshell Fields”. I almost got killed when getting coin in lower corners!

2 Likes

Its kinda dumb but can you add 2 different gatling to both Special Forces (Gatling egg) and Party Chicken (Gatling laser) in Chicken Exponentiality?

You cant.

1 Like

add a danger zones for every other part in the wave bec players won’t predict that this wave have 3 parts
Braided assault

1 Like

have you noticed about danger zone in effervescene wave yet? there still have danger zone, but not exactly danger :tada:

IA, I’ve noticed that during the Harpin’ Turn wave, when all the enemies (INCLUDING BALLOON CHICKENS) are taken down, the safebox, still remaining last, doesn’t disappear almost immediately as it should. Can you change it?

iA, can you add a “Danger Zone!” or “Safe Zone” text on “The Tresury”, “Efferverscence”, “Stacker” and “Visitors From Another Dimension” wave? Because… you know, colorblind people.

3 Likes

Add Safe Sone to Panzer Strike (in the middle of the screen)

2 Likes

Already suggested man

2 Likes

Link?

2 Likes

All this, your eyes are out of light screen, you should take a rest @RainbowBoyVN

What do you want?

Nothing I clicked name mistake

excuse me? where’s the link?

1 Like

that can make the game unbalanced and players soon will become bored when they died too much :slightly_frowning_face:

Well the Special Forces looks fine after some thinking. but seriously Party time peformes bad.

I highly doubt someone have died much from it. But I can’t protest against the votes.

1 Like

especially the first time they encountering it