Early Access version 112

Didnt i also technically suggested it as well?

Pressing F12 In Steam

No.

2 Likes

Your suggestion is posted later on the same topic, so no. Medals are only shared if (i) an implemented idea is inspired by two or more separate suggestions or (ii) a newer identical suggestion causes me to revisit an old issue that was otherwise not going to be addressed.

13 Likes

Pardon me but I assumed that you would take long to fix that so I suggested a better fix (I hope it is)
Also check this post. I wasn’t too concerned about it.
Also check that.

Dude leave the plasma rifle alone please Jesus Christ. It wasn’t a problem in CI3, why is it a problem now?

7 Likes

Can you please respond to 2 of my ideas I mentioned you? I’ve polled it and got 100% agree so far.

HUD Enemy Counter

Add “retry” button to pause menu

Idea: Add tutorial for how to customize shields.

1 Like

I don’t see why you are getting mad at that. I am not too concerned about it. just giving it a try to give a moderate fix to a texture issue.

CI3 do not have a forum

But Why did you reject the similar thing to grand prix?

I think the default shield shoud name as “Default shield color”. Atleast if you didnt mount any hardpoint shield.

1 Like

he meant about the game “Chicken Invaders Revenge of the Yolk”

Maybe just Default shield?

2 Likes

So you mean the problem is not from you?

1 Like

support@interactionstudios.com is not a thing either, huh?

2 Likes

Yes I know. But there wasn’t any place for me to report at that time.

Sorry If said something stupid. But Who would think of that back in 2006?

Players, beta testers. If the game was updated (and it was) that means that issues were reported.

1 Like

Calm down dude.

Well they maybe said that no one would notice that plasma bug. But eh I will let it pass. but don’t blame me when someone else put his eye on it.

He… was using caps so he makes the guy pays much attention to this message before doing any action.

7 Likes

It’s written in caps to be noticed, because people love to not read texts, especially when they’re important.

11 Likes

Understandible.

1 Like

I have 2 things I saying :

First

@AnasWael shut your reports any problem or you will silence your account like Ahmet-chickeninvader

Second

We are not stupid enough about objection likes Change any ideas or reversible

Also find yourself and don’t ask IA never ever

Excuse me @InterAction_studios Sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like