Early Access version 112

Well, I can see the bosses. Just keep your eyes closer to the screen, or wear good glasses (just an advice, not being mean).

4 Likes

I have glasses lol

3 Likes

Ok, i changed the text from white to black and now i can see them.

3 Likes

I can clearly see the bosses

7 Likes

Just tried customizing my spacecraft today just to check if it’s an internet issue, and nothing changed. I still disconnect when I customize any other spacecraft other than the raven spacecraft.

1 Like

I can see them. Maybe you need glasses.

Also why you refuse to change the color theme if that annoys you?

1 Like

You’re being hit with an anti-cheat measure. Those spacecraft have CHL-only paintjobs applied to them, which nowadays results in you getting disconnected whenever you apply changes if you don’t have CHL.
The solution here is to select non-CHL paintjobs on these ships (or get CHL, I suppose).

3 Likes

I changed the text color from white to black, now i can see them

1 Like

Oh shet. I didn’t even consider looking at these lol… (facepalm moment from me)
Anyways that solves it, thanks!

1 Like

Below my cursor is how many waves and time in a Retro mission, Instead of showing how many waves are there and left and how much time they were in the mission, Could they be replaced with question marks?
Also show the Singularity symbol by the Massive symbol in Multiplayer and mission config.

3 Likes

I disagree. You can see the mission length before playing the mission anyways.

1 Like

hey yo

1 Like

Can the drawing order of shields be controllable? I tried to recreate CI4 one but the ring is always on top of corona.

5 Likes

I thought there was a way, but I swapped the order of the corona & ring and it looks the same

perhaps a rule where hardpoints can set itself to be drawn first? like from left to right in the fleet section or some sort of customization “piority”

2 Likes

Just make it bigger.

Not really; it’s only a single static texture.

I really don’t want to clutter the interface unless absolutely necessary. Poll it.

Added to v.113 :medal_sports: Idea

Although this could be done, I feel that it would be overused and cease to be special.

Did you customize the colors manually? If so, did you use the hex code field? Does the same problem persist if you use a stock shield (without changing the default colors)? Has been fixed.

That’s not possible; the flame is a HUD effect.

The VF spacecraft family has the opacity decreased, but I’m using full opacity because it adds to the difficulty (that’s the whole point of the hot environment – an increased overheat rate isn’t really making things sufficiently harder)

Because you’re in hot&massive environment, not just hot.

Changed in v.113 :medal_sports: Idea

I don’t know why :frowning:

Sadly, I don’t control the internet.

One of the customizations you’ve selected is CHL-only, but you don’t have a CHL (you probably customized your spacecraft back when CHLs were free). Go through all textures one by one, and select a valid value for each one.

You don’t have to kill them all before they leave. Better/faster players can do better on this wave. I see no problem with that. But poll it.

You’re right in that it’s now technically possible using the shader introduced in v.111, however the planet’s atmosphere color does not propagate from the MMO layer (galaxy) to the arcade layer (mission). In fact, it’s randomly generated but not even stored anywhere. In conclusion, this would take a lot of effort to get working, so no.

Changed in v.113 :medal_sports: Idea

How did you take a screenshot? Did you notice a pause larger than 5 seconds?

For some reason, the game seems unable to save the settings on your hard disk. This is most likely a permissions issue. I would suggest deleting the folder C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU, HOWEVER MAKE A BACKUP FIRST, AND ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO AN E-MAIL SO YOU CAN RECOVER IT.

This is actually resulting from your “dark or light text” color theme selection.

Yeah, but since this information is visible to the host when they start the mission, it’s ok if it’s visible to guests too.

This icon shows the environment. Singularity isn’t an actual environment, so it can’t be shown.

Wouldn’t work. Some shields need to be on top (comet, ring, orb), but corona needs to be on the bottom. I could move the ring to be rendered below the spacecraft, but that would cause problems if the ring is too small to fully contain it (plus it wouldn’t be a generic solution for all shield combinations anyway)

7 Likes

just manually
and it only happens to corona shield
other shields are fine

1 Like

Smaller safe zones than absolutely necessary are ok – only larger ones aren’t.

This is apparently such a big issue that I’m going to fix it in v.113 :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Didnt i also technically suggested it as well?

Pressing F12 In Steam

No.

2 Likes

Your suggestion is posted later on the same topic, so no. Medals are only shared if (i) an implemented idea is inspired by two or more separate suggestions or (ii) a newer identical suggestion causes me to revisit an old issue that was otherwise not going to be addressed.

13 Likes