Early Access version 110

:warning:

v.111 UPDATE UPDATE

This will be released 07:00-09:00 GMT tomorrow (Tuesday, 21 June 2022). At that time, any Galactic Cup missions already flown for that day will be reset, so you’ll have to fly them again. None of the other competitive missions will be affected.

11 Likes

Understandble.

For Bubble Bath wave the Pecking Order bonus for the mirrored version needs to be fix. Now in the mirrored version is harder to get Pecking Order than the regular version.

You cant get Pecking Order in the first place.

Changed in v.111 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

I’m still not sure what’s the cause. I had a feeling it was due to other players also using the accumulator or maybe some specific weapon. In the multiplayer mission I played recently, the bug went away for a minute before returning.

1. I suggested this a little bit ago, but perhaps it is worth adding the checkered shirt chickens from CI3 to CIU? That way players could tell which chickens drop coins.
  2. Is adding more spaceship boss quotes off the table from CI3/CI4/CI5? I believe there are a few, but not all.
3 Likes

is this suppose to happend in Packing Plant wave?

3 Likes

This is significantly harder to do in CIU than CI3, so it’s not worth it.

After two hours of playing time, yes. The two movements are independent and they can drift after a while (especially under low frame rates)

4 Likes

IA, why is the mechanic of “damaging bosses gives points depending on the amount of damage dealt” mechanic does not apply to Alien Mothership boss? Is it because it’s parts are just some debris? (and I think this might be why)

1 Like
  • Yes
  • Nah

0 voters

Dyson Spheres: In hot envoirments the sun should be red, ANd in a mission with no hot enviorment the sun should be Blue White or Orange.
Should this be added?

It’s very, very poor form to ask repeatedly so soon. You should wait at least 24 hours before pinging me again (preferably more if a poll is involved). Next time there will be consequences.

Because it’s not actually a boss, but a collection of little enemies (the pieces). And you get points for each piece anyway.

8 Likes

I hope you check this. also tell me if a poll is required for the second suggestion.

and hope you check this too because there is explaination.

1 Like

The game physics is calculated at 40 FPS, right? Because I’ve been experiencing this desync after only a minute of playing that wave, though my FPS is suffering from 20 to 70. How does it affect multiplayer sessions?

you are treading on thin freakin ice

M i s d i r e c t i o n

unknown-1
Did hud health bar is important to this

might I suggest adding more enemies to morning rush hour to lengthen it a bit
it’ll still be shorter than high speed chase, though

i felt that the wave wasn’t difficult enough to have the “one of the harder clean sweeps to get” feel, but making it actually harder (in terms of speed or enemy types) would probably be worse, so i suggest making it longer instead

Did that and didn’t help, anyway the wave will now zoom in 110% so it would be better.

as any other barrier, yes.

No need, it’s already your suggestion now.

1 Like

Can Droid Rings waves: add zoom+remove an droid row to make it a little bit easier?
Also add a safe zone In “The Bird House” wave

Because:

And also ton down some chickens that coming up because sometime there are less space and the bubbles hit the player. If they skip the bubbles part It can count as cheater

And can you add an indestructible ball barrel to this small gap In “Playground” wave?

1 Like