Early Access version 110

• Is it necessary to add danger zone to “The Windmill” wave?

• Add a arrow icon to Anommaly zone.

It wont work if you double smile on it.

Yeah.

1 Like

As you can see, 2 anomaly zones are big, and they make me harder to attack chick gatling in opposite direction.
How about making anomaly zone smaller, iA?

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you prevent cowards from spawning in the Grand Prix wave, I think it’s almost impossible to survive without satellites/special weapons (specially for BX spacecrafts)

5 Likes

Can make reduce size of Danger zone in wave: “Splat!”?

I totally support your suggestion. What about slob chickens, though? They don’t aim for players, but some shoot guano in several directions at once, which might be too much pressure for players, especially BX’s as you mentionned. @InterAction_studios , what do you think?

2 Likes

Hmm, increasing the width of Grand Prix maybe a good choice too, cause some enemies like Slob, Coward, Armor,… will put players in disadvantageous situation
@InterAction_studios, Could you consider this suggestion pls?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios I have a video that review all waves here (there’s timestamp too, you can skip tho)

You can have a look to these waves and make some change for the next update

7 Likes

Well that’s impressing

?!!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899630710728585219/988389594892492860/bandicam_2022-06-20_12-25-23-248.mp4

From v109.1

Idea: Hide the close button if you’re not in fullscreen.

8 Likes

IA , still some HUD don’t match other of colour.

No CI3 enemies . :pensive:

1 Like

Idea: while holding slider bar, you can use left and right arrow key to increase (or decrease) the number on the bar.

Also, please add this one because i got too many themes.

4 Likes

The Trash Compactor: Add Safe Zone in the middle of the screen.
Make the droids that shoot not shoot outside of the screen.

3 Likes

Two ideas for IA:

Tower of Power: Make the towers collapse as you kill enemies and/or destroy barriers, instead of leaving permanent gaps between them.

Effervescence: Make Pecking Order easier, or else remove it. It seems too hard.

5 Likes

There already is.

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t notice. Anyway, I replaced that idea with another one.

Funnily enough I’m about to include this on the original suggestion for decided to not include it cause it feels weird for even number of columns.

1 Like

If you were about to suggest the same idea, then my bad, pal.

I have a new effect to introduce for inferno planets.

Basically red transparent radiation appears at sides of the screen, this would be making more sense instead of showing sunlight. I also suggest some dazzling effect to appear on the screen

Now for frozen wastelands, I have a simple thing to introduce for small difficulty change.

Frozen Chicks will now drop from the top to the bottom, they are shootable and breakable, projectiles to break is still the same, but now a chick emerges from it once broken. the drops stops one the main chickens are disappeared or killed.

I think Danger Zone in 2 both side right and left is better

2 Likes