Early Access version 110

Balancing comes from having hundreds or even thousands of players playing the new waves. So I don’t think waiting for more time would actually improve things. I’m only one player, and some things I find easy others might find hard (and vice versa)

4 Likes

need more chat feature

What?

@InterAction_studios something is wrong.

1 Like

Welcome in forum @kietda

1 Like

Okay “Skill Experts” explain how the hell the wave “Packing Plant” is supposed to go?

1 Like

Changed in v.111 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

Some enemies escaped, that’s all.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios could there Clean Sweep to “Feather Clumps” and “Oops, Wrong Exit!” waves? Since enemies can escape.

Also at “Cosplay” wave if some enemies are killed make the left ones move all the way up or down instead of their original movement limit. And make the Cosplay appear twice instead of once because the wave is too short.

Go in gap, then kill, Repeat the process

1 Like

why does the “Exclusion Zone” wave have a safe zone in the middle if it’s not a safe area

also in “Effervescence”, the barriers at the bottom can be hard to notice down there, especially when they generate as egg barriers

I ignored this egg city blind spot because I know that it wouldn’t be a big deal afterwards, and for this one, I only asked why this feature was intentional and IA answered, so do not overreact.

That’s why I asked anomalies to be put inside this wave.

To make the player move to it instead of getting killed by that large barrier object and the spawning chickens.

So they get killed by other stuff, instead?

Wdym killed by other stuff? literally the middle zone is the safe zone so the player wouldn’t get killed by the objects spawning from all sides.

You know, since Dr Beaker’s theme is called the CIU Boss Theme

Why not give it to Magnetic Manipulator since he uses the CI5 Victory instead of the CI3 Victory theme? It might make sense at least since he does change the music during the mission to something unrelated to the mission type

6 Likes

I will resuggest this again because this is just ridiculous.

Can barrel roll wave have anomalies or have it’s space in it’s heart widened? we have to get in the middle of that thing so we can kill chickens but we will with a high percent die to any bullet that is fired due to the tight space.

Some DT still have a rule to dodge a DT with the Mysterious Ship, so this is not necessary to remove, because many people to can pass DT with Mysterious Ship. Why don’t you watching some video in youtube to learn how to dodge these DT?

I do watch videos about them. (for long period ago so if you ask me for links I may not remember). some people dies from it and some was able to survive, but I thought that maybe it would be hard to add a boss that it’s laser patterns are not markable by warning strings in Double team missions, because in double team missions you have to focus on one boss, if you focus on the mysterious ship’s ally, you may be accidentaly get killed due not to focusing on where it will fire, and if you focus on the mysterious ship, well not sure but the other boss might be using this to spread bullets at you and get killed. also not all the people are used to indicate mysterious ship firing patterns.

now imagine in higher difficulties how insane it would be with this boss exising in those missions.

if it was indeed too insane, someone would’ve suggested to remove it way before you

Mysterious Ship on this wave needs you to take blind spots into account, while also having to deal with projectiles in a more confined spot. It’s actually good practice for players to get used to more claustrophobic situations.

1 Like

I already said that I don’t play double team missions so I’m not sure about what I say. and maybe someone forgot to suggest to remove it, who knows?