“Droid Raid” missions are inaccessible (listed as “coming soon”) in v11.1. To fix this, download the v11.2 update: Download Early Access.
A content-oriented update. NPCs (Supply Droids) are now roaming the galaxy, and three new mission types are now available: Droid Raid, Darkness, and Squawk Block. These are all experimental and their design is not finalized. We won’t spoil the fun by describing them here – find out how they work and post your impressions and suggestions.
“Darkness” missions are considered to be the first community-inspired content! Elements from both @Orandza and @cook1ee 's suggestions were used. Congratulations, recruits! There are medals and key rewards on the way (“when they’re done”).
This update is mostly backwards-compatible, but you will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- any menu options you have configured
- Much faster login times.
- Fixed bilinear bleed-through on partially-unexplored intergalactic highways.
- “Overheat” and “Coolant applied” messages now appear directly on top of your spaceship.
- Reduced price of Coolant Canister to 4 keys / unit.
- H&C spacecraft no longer receives scoring boost.
- Fixed typos in Coolant Canister and Corn Shotgun descriptions.
- Added “Darkness” missions (inspired by New mode: Lights out!).
- Added Droid NPCs.
- Added “Droid Raid” missions.
- Added danger zones to “Terminator Chickens” wave.
- Added “Squawk Block” missions.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders).