Early Access version 11.2

Black smoke will be better. The background need to be visible in some sort.

Finally, the most “coming soon” missions are here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

bugs are fixed. its time for community things and coming soons

The asteroid is so deadly in The Darkness on hard misson + SSH

Also the bonus challenge :eyes:

Terminator Chickens…

Can we talk about Yolk star in darkness missions? Actually you can’t even see were the lasers are
(I didn’t found yet Henterprise but I think is even worse)

1 Like

It’s actually better when you shoot very near it as you can focus on these turrets.

I know… but is still very a hard battle.
The biggest problem is when terminators spawn becasue if you shot them you can’t see the lasers (and then blow up)

1 Like

The upgrade cost is higher in a heroware store(if you don’t believe me,look at the items on the left side of the screen. The bottom one has the uncommon item,so that’s clearly the heroware store,while the upper picture has items a heroware store doesn’t have,so that’s clearly the galactic store.)

Oops. The problem is that the Galactic Store is incorrectly listing the upgrade price for the standard common reactor, but Heroware for an uncommon one (as it should).

This will be fixed, but how? Hmmm, hmm. Hm hm hm.

1 Like

As far as I can tell,rarities didn’t affect any upgrade prices,at all(for any other item,not just this one)

Maybe items can only be upgraded at places that ſtock them? The difference in quality between rare and normal items would have to be increaſed, though.

Any chance that we’ll ſee Chicken Geömetry-type waves anytime ſoon?

A shop will list the upgrade price for whatever rarity it stocks. The Galactic Store always lists prices for common items, because that’s all it has. A Heroware will also list common prices, if the item it has happens to be common. But this Heroware stocks uncommon, so the upgrade price is higher. If you go to any other Heroware, you’ll see that the upgrade price is the same lower than the Galactic Store.

3 Likes

I thought you guys hated that wave? In any case, I think that wave will need to be remastered. The formation style it uses isn’t supported in CI4+.

1 Like

Ohh,I get it now. Thanks

also is there a chance we can get the super epic egg drone waves?

1 Like

I loved it. I don’t know where you got that people hated it, but if ſooner or later it could be added I think it would be a great incluſion. To appeaſe thoſe who are not fond of the difficulty of the quickly ſwooping chickens you could limit it to the harder difficulties, though.

1 Like

Don’t forget about Egg-Ships, Rogue Missiles and UFOs.

2 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed about difficulty is that the primary factor in a miſſion’s difficulty is the miſſion difficulty, not skill level. I think that skill level ſhould have a lot more ſway over the difficulty, and maybe miſſion difficulty ſhould become ſlightly leſs of a factor.

2 Likes