Early Access version 104

This chicken has orange legs

It should be yellow look like like special needs .

2 Likes

Suggestion for IA Studios.

We know you were banned from Google Play for… reasons and that made the android port go bye bye due to not having access to google ads.

But what about allowing people with CHL to download .apk installer? Those players can’t have ads either way so it seems fine. Also CIU is online only so you can decide who gets to log in which means you can disallow people without CHL to play it on their android phones.

It can help with giving more incentives to buy CHL.

4 Likes

Granted, but unfortunately any additional CHL revenue is insignificant when compared against the cost of developing and maintaining a separate Android version.

After iOS is released, I will look into publishing CIU for Android through a different company. So there is still hope that it will be ‘properly’ available on that platform.

12 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you take care of @tiennguyen12345 's idea? When i join a Multiplayer room, i see another people fire the ICBMs, and it make me blind, can’t see where is my spaceship. That’s also make me anh other player lag, too. You have to remove that effect (the yellow, red,… effect when ICBM hit the target, like Tien’s picture) like Tien described on his post, but idk can you do that?

5 Likes

@Knightcap, mine is add the Multiplayer pages of players. Each page shows up to 10 players
By clicking the left and right arrow

Arrow
Arrow of the page
Note that they are grayed out due to the Multiplayer having less than 11 players and stay close to the player’s name. It will go down on the more players joins

buy a new ship

1 Like

So how can you click these button??

Clicking left and arrow keyboard

:warning: Taking one server down for testing.

11 Likes

Err, the arrow keys are already used for movement by default. And besides, >10 players in one game is not something you see everyday anyway.

1 Like

Mouse:scrolling
Keyboard: W/D key
Console: ???
Touchscreen: T O U C H

1 Like

L2 / R2

1 Like

Here it is. Please don’t forget again: Reforming League (By VN™|C0mplex and windinecraft) - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe
Just please. Don’t waste every ideas about League everyone send to you. Options to join/leave League is just a temporally solution in my opinion so please, rework it.
To not forget it again, you can simply archive it :))

Be patient, for a big mechanic suggestion like this, when he had time (like when he did with spacecrafts and weapon boosters) iA will dedicate a topic or open the closed topic to discuss it between multiple players, don’t just feed it on him on your own.

5 Likes

I know. But i’m nervous if my idea also went dead-dead just like many other ideas about League .__.
Pardon me.

There’s plenty of ideas that’s gone ignored, yours is no different

4 Likes

I will change that into N and P keyboard

Don’t mean i can accept it’s fading away.

I think @InterAction_studios should add new medal " Top 1 scores daily pilot " " Top 1 scores weekly pilot " " Top 1 flight time daily pilot " & Top 1 flight time weekly pilot "

2 Likes