Early Access version 104

the game couldnt remember the selection

2 Likes

Well, rip. Still gotta wait for IAā€™s answer, just in case.

2 Likes

The CI 3 4 5 touchscreen is work CIU is doesnā€™t work. okey

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you make it possible to drop/unmount satellites in game? it could help in multiplayer or after accidentally picking one up or switching them instead of emptying the ones that are already mounted

2 Likes

thatā€™d be an extra button, and the game was supposed to be able to control by mouse cursor

3 Likes

Thereā€™s still the middle button/scroll wheel, I think it can be used in this case
Itā€™s still possible to change key bindings in settings as well so it shouldnā€™t be a problem

1 Like

thatā€™s for superweapons :expressionless:

2 Likes

i forgor
havent used them in agesā€¦

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Instead of the bullets being destroyed once outside view, can you make the bullets get destroyed when it gets far enough, that a chicken outside the screen can die.
It looks weird that a chicken is just outside the view a little, but cannot get hurt.

7 Likes

It is everyones pain

5 Likes

eh, you canā€™t shoot it there anyways

When I fire the ICBM, it spreads a red and yellow effect. It blinds others players I think IA removes that effect in Multiplayer Only the shooter can see the effect that others canā€™t. They still see themselves with the ICBM, see themselves firing the ICBM But when the ICBM hits the target, they canā€™t see, Because I turn, only I can see

3 Likes

Or uh, just greatly decrease the effects by using low detail mode.

@InterAction_studios Hmm, can you add a specific low detail settings that only works in multiplayer? Instead of having to change your settings every time you switch between multiplayer, and singleplayer.

In this Boss Rush mission where its final wave is ā€œIt gets cold in spaceā€, the display shows that I earn 7 career medals in the final wave even though I actually got 11 (no lives lost, no satellites, no special weapons in stage and mission, kill ratio, coin collected, food collected in wave and mission, campaign trophy)

And in this mission where I lost one life, the final wave shows that I earn 3 extra medals even though I actually earn at least 7 (6 stage medals and the campaign trophy).

It doesnā€™t mention other medals earned in other waves.

1 Like

Tiers are ignored in multiplayer games. This is intended.

Changed in v.105 :medal_sports: Idea

This is a deceptively complex change, and might create a lot of edge cases. Iā€™d rather not change it.

5 Likes

What @iIfireIi said, and also certain medals are awarded server-side after the end of the mission, so they do not appear in the in-mission HUD.

6 Likes

How do you upgrade the max power?

1 Like

In Galaxy Shop click on your your weapon you will see a button written on its ā€œupgradeā€ , click on it

1 Like

In game Space Crab throw those chickens and chicks
I want to stick out their tongue when they died look like this
Is this good idea ?

4 Likes