Early Access version 104

I think @InterAction_studios should add text chat in contact screen to chat with friends

Callsign in CIU: Thành Trung Mega

already suggested

cough de"fking"cline cough

1 Like

I already suggested the daily and weekly score medals, not too long ago.

iA. I think Muller shouldn’t be nerf seriously. If you do that, how about the power when a player reach :zap:20 ? Will these power deleted? Or reach :zap:20 just give everyone 100.000 points? There is no any spaceship have the maximum power?
P/s: If i’m wrong about the change of Muller, can iA or someone explain for me, please? Because i’m very frighten and suprise after reading the change. Thanks you!

5 Likes

It’s not getting the cap, it’s getting a different way of displaying it, if I understood correctly.

5 Likes

I deadly, deadly hope so… There ain’t no way there will be no ships with max fp anymore.

1 Like

Correct. The power limit is now simply listed as 10 (+MAX) instead of unlimited / –, which also makes it work with the new way of displaying surplus firepower in missions.

1 Like

So that mean the muller still have these max power, right?

yes,still have

1 Like

Under what circumstance would it make sense to remove :zap:20 from the game? I don’t mean to sound condescending (much, anyway), but please, use your brain.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry about my mind! But now i have understood.
Thanks everyone for the explain

IA , Can you add Easter skin in V 105 ?
and add rabbit instead of Big chicken and normal chickens and add new faces of rabbits on those heads
aciheadmilitaryspin
aciheadpilotspin
aciheadpudgyspin
aciheadslob
aciheadspin
My callsign is :+1:أنس وائل

1 Like

It’ll be Easter when it’s Easter.

3 Likes

Maybe it will become in version 106 because Easter this year on 17 April .

I’ve added it back in because from my tests the bug is still present (e.g. lightning will still be heard at a higher frequency if damage amplifier expires while it is being fired)

4 Likes

This is only a cosmetic change, as @VerMishelb and @GgWw1175 have explained.

4 Likes

I have already read and heard the explain. Sorry for my wrong mind :sweat:

1 Like

:warning: Shutting down one server due to instability

8 Likes

Look, please, IA is no longer adding new waves and bosses