You aren’t even trust level 3?

2 Likes

Trulyuser.

Well you are, so why not flagging Anas?

1 Like

I alr did

1 Like

Changed in v.104 :medal_sports: Idea

No, we didn’t go through 3 revisions to end up exactly where we started. Besides the currently used charging sound is the same as the 1st iteration (only expanded in duration).

WDYM? What thunder effects?

No.

This has been fixed in v.104

1% means anywhere from 1.0% to 1.5% (anything above that is rounded to 2%)

1.0% means anywhere between 1.0% to 1.05% (differences less than 1% get one decimal digit of precision. Differences less than 0.1% get an extra digit, and so on)

It’s the same. The difference you see is due to the change in aspect ratio from 5:3 to 16:9

This has come up in the past Early Access version 102 - #113 by InterAction_studios but I’m still not sure what the right approach is.

That depends on the previous issue, so I’m going to leave it for now.

9 Likes

Check this video.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you add Hybrid missions to planets? Or at Asteroid orbits?
I fell it’s natural to see some comet chase during a normal mission since the planet itself can contain some.

This mission will not be needed in planets, much less in asteroid orbits

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

1 Like

why did u ping him

This effects

5 Likes

wow i actually forgot that effect

5 Likes

Suggested it but he said that “it’s distracting”

But que? Just make the original lightning more loud than the visual or visual more quiet.

To be honest I don’t like it either, the small lightning should stay as an effect when we look at the planet, the big lightning is the real lightning on the planet. They have a major impact on hard waves.

He ignores my idea

you should at least link the idea

an idea that popped into my head:

Play a geiger counter sound when the player gets close to a toxic cloud or toxic chicken. The sound will not stack if there’s more than one cloud or chicken. It just plays as long as you’re close to one.

Optional: The sound gets more intense the closer you are to a toxic cloud or chicken.

10 Likes

Fixed in v.104 :medal_sports: Bug

These effects have been moved to both endpoints of each thunder (only shown in high detail)

7 Likes

How can I do that

In v.104, when you exceed the power level it will be shown as X+Y in the HUD (where X is the limit, and Y is anything above that)

6 Likes