Early Access version 102

agreed

1 Like

but its already in the plug

oh sorry, i thought it wasnt mentioned

iA, I still recieve dares after leaving League. ( I left before they dared me).

1 Like

How much later was this after you left? If they are already viewing the League when you left, your status will not be updated in real-time, so this is possible. Let me know if you continue to receive dares several hours later.

1 Like

A funny idea: make zombie players’ hardpoints gone and make their spacecraft monochrome (grayscale). Oh and make their “life” icon on the leaderboard into a skull

what about a zombie icon instead

No it feels weird. And th-

???

THE SKELETON APPEARS

1 Like

1 hour.

It’s been 6 hours and I haven’t recieved any new dares.

we can make a wave of chicken multiplicity when the difficulty is above 100% right after killing the superchick then 2 infichick will shoot 360o rays as soon as they appear :slight_smile:

It might not be possible (in my opinion) because 360 attack only occurs when the infini-chicks are connected with a laser and would you expect the infini-chicks will instantly attack orange projectiles?? Then probably you don’t have any clearance to dodge on those projectiles

of course it is possible because they will attack immediately when they spawn and they only attack 360o during that spawn

3 Likes

Not sure about the rest of the idea, but I’m definitely on board with this UI change suggestion. Good to see at a glance who is “out” and who isn’t.

-1 Fps…

Update: It’s just a coincidence

@InterAction_studios, I suggest there should a text that shows estimated time to connect the server every time you clicked Save The World so that players can know how much time it will take to get into the game

Is it really so bad that adding a second collision circle is gonna break things?

Care to elaborate why? Other than the explanation IA gave above?

Added in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

i’ll repost this

might as well be a good time to add a new wave with new spacecraft

I would like to propose once again the option in settings that mitigates eye strain from fastly moving backgrounds. It would be nice because if i play a nova mission more than once, i get an illusion that everything i see is moving to the side

1 Like