Early Access version 102

Update: It’s just a coincidence

@InterAction_studios, I suggest there should a text that shows estimated time to connect the server every time you clicked Save The World so that players can know how much time it will take to get into the game

Is it really so bad that adding a second collision circle is gonna break things?

Care to elaborate why? Other than the explanation IA gave above?

Added in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

i’ll repost this

might as well be a good time to add a new wave with new spacecraft

I would like to propose once again the option in settings that mitigates eye strain from fastly moving backgrounds. It would be nice because if i play a nova mission more than once, i get an illusion that everything i see is moving to the side

1 Like

Changed in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Didn’t that cause troubles with minimal age for Halloween edition of CI5? I remember the idea of skull on toxic chickens was rejected. nevermind, I’ve finally read the change log.

2 Likes

Can you add “Hen Solo” Spaceship in next version ?

1 Like

Is copyright from Star War

wait what that’s actually a thing
whaaaat
like Sid had a skull on his T-shirt in Toy Story like cmon

also we already have a skull in the “I’ll be back” wave

2 Likes

The I’ll be back thing is not a skull, it’s more like an intergalactic moai statue. I won’t find the reference pic right now unfortunately.

Since the destruction has limited amount of usage and overall is not very useful for players (trust me, no one would bother looking at it except when they use Absolver Beam and eliminated a line of chickens in one shot), then why don’t we add the amount of enemies which are killed in a Multi-kill chain at the bottom of the meter to let the players know how many enemies they have killed
Can you do this, @InterAction_studios?

1 Like

unnecessary, doesn’t help much beside just visual counter

@InterAction_studios why spaceship can’t get down when use vector

1 Like

well its actually terminator’s face

1 Like

Hi, IA can you do something that when we click and hold on < or > in the multiplayer setting, the number becomes more and more?

…which is a metal skull, no?

1 Like

Can Interaction Studios Enter this idea NPC: Henry’s Clothing Market (Chicken Skin Merchant) And I want this idea to be added in the game in the next version
Idea NPC Herny by Pidgey