Early Access version 102

From what I saw, seems like your game file is corrupted. Did you try to install the mod?

2 Likes

As a side note, I feel like saying that Müllers have unlimited power is kind of misleading. This may be how they technically work under the hood, but with how the power levels are set up on weapons, they really just have a power limit of 10 with a max power level another 10 levels above that. When you take that into account, they’re really more similar to the BXs.

I think the store page should just include information about the max power level if the ship has one. I see two ways it could be done: either the power limit could be written as “limit + surplus required to reach max power” (e.g. for the BX-7 this would be 14 + 10) or, probably more straightforwardly, as “limit / max power” (14 / 24). I’d imagine there are other concise options that are clearer still.

6 Likes

Next time, both of you should think carefully before accusing someone else

I don’t really wanna to criticise you. But this a bit relate to CI Viet Nam community, everyone discriminate you and admit that you suggest this idea.

I think I saw something wrong with the balloon chickens at wave 3

2 Likes

So you suggest this is all my fault when I just suggest an idea and I.A did something completely different that was not suggested by me. Admit it, I am not the one who said the gaps should be removed and I have solid proof here

Listen, this is a big misunderstanding and you have accused me falsely
However, I forgive you and we should stop arguing

2 Likes

This should be accepted. Some players when play with BX ship will have difficulty in dodging these eggs.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving your opinion
I have tried playing BX with trackpad and keyboard for the third phase and it was a pain in the ***

1 Like

did i say that it was specifcally that idea that made me think that way

perhaps YOU should think carefully before accusing someone

1 Like

Whatever, do what the heck you want
I just don’t want to argue with you
So perhaps WE should make a detente

1 Like

Which mode? :exploding_head:

Could bonus hardpoint slots be unlocked in order regardless if you select let’s say the last one

2 Likes

Small Idea:

@InterAction_studios

So players may get exhausted and difficult in key collecting without “Tier attained” reward when they reach tier 99. Also the score will become redundant . So I think that the game should have rewards after tier 99. Each 300 millions score ( 300000000) will give you 230 keys.

When you complete the progress, there will be a notification telll you that the reward has been received. (Sorry bcs I can’t think a better name ;__; )

reward 2

Hope you can consider this idea. Thanks!

3 Likes

Already suggested.

2 Likes

Fractorial was the one who came up with this idea AFAIK.

2 Likes

iA, could you make the Spawning Trouble wave faster as difficulty increases, just like you did with Visitors?

1 Like

That was an oversight. Looking at it again, though, top-down is less interesting that “at an angle”, so instead of fixing the VFs, I’ve fixed everything else.

Fixed in v.103 :medal_sports: Bug

This won’t completely fix the problem, but I’ve made an adjustment. Changed in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

What, exactly? I didn’t notice anything wrong.

I don’t think that’s necessary, or even desired.

Changed in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

It’s at 1:12. There is a visible frame of chicken being spawned in the centre, I think he meant this.

1 Like

When I played Multiplayer When the game was paused I saw that when I clicked :camera:

Can You Fix This Bug ?

1 Like

Already reported, not easily fixable nor worth it. You see objects right at the moment they have spawned.

2 Likes