Early Access version 101.2

But during the first phase you are completely invulnerable which makes it unfair for the boss

and you’re wasting time, what is it worth to hide anyway, if anything just pause the game

1 Like

iA mentioned that if you can do consistent damage at safe spot it has to be fixed. Can you?

6 Likes

You can still do damage to that boss while in that spot so it needs to be fixed

ah okay, i didnt thought anything about it
then should the texture of the boss change? or chickens should have more frequency at those areas

Just make the yellow slash orange bullets shoots that spot so that they can’t camp for the first phase
And when the cannon shoots eggs shotgun in the third phase, the eggs when coming out of the cannon should be a little wider than usual

Please note that this is Egg Cannon x3 Cannonade

1 Like

I considered that. The issue is that currently, satellites disappear when they run out of ammo. So this would need to be changed so that they stick around, somehow (ICBM is particularly problematic in this respect). Also, some careful balancing would have to be made with the food-to-ammo ratio to avoid overpowering the satellites.

In any case, the first step is to introduce the Booster slot with the Overdrive option. Remaining booster options will be added incrementally, and we’ll worry about those when the time comes.

Yes, all keys are affected.

Medal awarded

That can be circumvented by “automatic mouse mover” programs.

Perhaps some blended metric between score, time, and waves flown :thinking:

Fixed in v.102 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Why does it look like this?
It reminds me of this… lol

its blended

By the way, I have found another food-exploitable mission that is Detailed Pasturage with Slice Of Chickenaut Pie first wave. With 25 seconds in-game mission, a player can collect up to 250 food unit without breaking a sweat if he/she brings 4 ICBMs. That means that with 1 hour of grinding like this, the player can get up to 36,000 food unit which can be sold for an approximately whopping 2,700 keys! Can you change the seed of this mission too, @InterAction_studios ?

well if you wanna change the seeds of the mission that has epic wave
what is the point of CIU if there is no epic waves (if there is any fun waves)

Omni has a lot of enemies, while pie has less
also they are chickenauts, not slobs (Slobs will be worse)

There are tons of missions with epic waves if you try find them in the 22,000 missions available in our galaxy. Plus, this game is played by many players and some of them might want to exploit that so I decided to report it first before anything else happens

this wave is so much fun tho

If someone is dedicated enough to grind a mission for an hour for that amount then let them do it I think. 2,7k is not much at all

1 Like

So do you believe playing a squwak block over and over again considered an exploit?

ugh whatever
if someone finds it. just to get it removed
fine. exploit hunter
do all you want
i can’t do that anyways

yeah i mainly farm double team for keys

1 Like

yeah, you can get 1k by doing 10 max difficulty boss rushes, and get 1k+ keys

since it gets you up on the leaderboard I guess so? Not sure how that would be fixed though since changing the “waves flown” to “score” would just make people do max level boss rushes, but that’s somewhat better

1 Like