Early Access version 101.2

What if you have Price Insight on for the price of 34 keys to get 0.080 multiplier to sell more food?

I can’t answer this question because I forgot about the impact about the favorite or to-do list earlier. But assuming the to-do list is still in the game as it is before, I propose the following changes to Key Rush:

• Reduce the number of Key Rush missions in the entire galaxy to an amount that can be realistically completed by players in the cycle that it would be eventually regenerated (4 weeks)

• Make all Key Rush 50 waves like before, for a bigger impact of Key Rush. I think the number of 50-wave Key Rush missions in the galaxy should be 20-25, enough for a medium dedicated player (not 8 hours per day) to finish by playing one every day.

• Every time a new cycle starts, rather than simply allowing players to play again (which many players have suggested), remove them from the galaxy entirely and they are replaced (regenerated) by new ones. Of course, each mission can still be played only once.

• For the potential high difficulty of Key Rush when players want to use Superstar Hero, I would accept them appear at the same locations for all players and players may help each other to search in different locations. I don’t want to force players to explore the whole galaxy every 4 weeks, this is a boring chore and missions are difficult enough.

2 Likes

Meeh I don’t know. This is a solution for the leaderboards problem where people abuse same missions to get waves / score? In 4 weeks there’s enough time to find and grind a mission over and over. I think randomizing mission locations beats the whole point of flying around and exploring the universe because you can just stay around the same area and mission will change over time.
I like the idea of all key rush missions being 50 waves but as for the rest I am not sure.

In response to the other guy, I don’t get why there’s a problem with making keys fast at all. It’s just an ingame currency, fine, someone insane grinds a mission for weeks and buys all the ships and maxes out all weapons. So what? It doesn’t change anything in the game, it’s actually more fun to play when you got mad cash

We both have valid points.

and not randomizing means someone luckily lands on the epic missions will stay there forever.

1 key rush per month doesn’t sound that exploitable.
On a side note, I feel like exploration would need to be improved in order for this to work. Right now, it encourages finding everything on your first trip and discourages subsequent trips because you get no key rewards at that point and travelling to every planet just to find key rushes would cost you more than you’d regain from playing them.

I want to suggest rewarding half of the original rewards for each planet when you explore it each time after the first, but it doesn’t make sense because (1) people would just fly repetitively and boringly between the same planets again and again and (2) what’s the point of rewarding when we could just reduce the fuel cost?

Some kind of Key Rush insight that detects at least which constellation it appears in can be helpful and reduce the cost and boring work. And a Wormhole insight that allows you to temporarily enter all wormholes even if you haven’t explored them, but you don’t get credit towards your exploration stats.

1 Like

h
why not reset the galaxy each 2 month :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Rip Trekking Chart

1 Like

oh welp my job will end as soon as it happens

2 Likes

Hi, wep, although this one is a little bit redundant, can you tell me some reasons to change the seed of that mission? I need a full answer.

2 Likes

Someone (actually, it’s Helios himself) has managed to find a mission with an epic wave contains full of slobs (Omnidirectional Onslaught) on the first wave, and play it repeatedly to get a bunch of food for a total of 5 billion points in one day, in less than 4 hours of game time (that’s enough to go to tier 99).

Another player reported to iA, who tested it on a wrong difficulty and did not get the same wave, so iA banned him for cheating but Helios shows the video proof and iA has apologized and restored the account. iA has also regenerated that mission only. Although it is partly Helios fault in the first place for throwing temper tantrums and arguing with everyone and refuses to give any proof or even just explain in words that it is just because of that one wave.

From then on, for a while now, people start complaining more about similar epic waves that give way too many points and ask to regenerate them, but I don’t think that’s a good idea.

5 Likes

Every 2 months your paintjob gets randomized and your items swapped with the nearest player

1 Like

Wel, in my opinion, the profit of an epic wave mission, maybe, is based on how many items the player uses in that wave, how many items the player receives in that wave, and the difficulty.

For example (just example), Omnidirectional Onslaught with full Slobs, we just need 1 live, 4 ICBMs and some skills, maybe, to pass it and receive about 800 food, but Slice of Chicken Pie with full Chickenauts, maybe, we need about 2 lives or more (or less if you are an advanced player), 4 ICBMs, some skills, etc… to pass it, and we just receive about 50 - 400 food.

As you can see, the profit of Slobs Onslaught is too large (800 food with 1 live and 4 ICBMs), changing seed of this one is necessary, meanwhile, the profit of Slice of Chickenaut Pie is fine (50 - 400 food with 2 lives and 4 ICBMs), by the way, Slice of Chickenaut Pie is much harder than Slobs Onslaught, so I think changing the seed of Detailed Pasturage is not a good idea, and Helios should rethink about this. That’s my opinion.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Why does the leftmost projectile of utensil poker disappear when I first fire?

1 Like

What do you mean by “first” fire? Do you fire while your spacecraft is outside the screen? Which direction is it facing? Define “disappear”: can you see it and it suddenly goes away, or do you never see it?

A screenshot would be very helpful.

2 Likes

I meant the first time firing the weapon. Though, it appears to happen randomly

Nah, I fire in a very normal spot, in the middle

Uhh, it seems to randomly happen. I get to happen again. It happened 3 times today

1 Like

oh

Oh it actually moves slightly? but why?

1 Like

This is why:

5 Likes

First idea:
Screenshot_50 Screenshot_51
These two foods for zombie players can spawn, but they will not be able to collect them
Second Idea: The charity for zombie players can now not spawn

Alrighty then, here is the deal. Out there in this Earth, there is gonna be another guy with the same idea of exploiting the system to get a lot of food and keys like me. And I don’t want I.A to ban me again for doing the exploit stuff so here I am telling you guys everything I know about exploiting in this game. Plus it absolutely helps the game grow at defending hacks and cheats

1 Like