I thought of this while debating about Key Rush, and someone else mentioning exploration rework as well, so I want to type out some more specifics about them because they deserve separate recognition.
- Key Rush Insight
- When choosing Key Rush insight in galaxy exploration info, show (mark) all constellations that have at least one Key Rush mission.
- Usefulness: Make hunting Key Rush less of a chore by narrowing down to a constellation.
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: should be expensive because it reduces a huge part of hard work and exploring, even if it’s just one day. It should cost around the same amount that one would get when playing a 50-wave Key Rush mission on Superstar Hero.
- Wormhole Insight
- Passive effect that allows you to enter wormholes and exit wormholes even if you haven’t explored them yet.
- You still need the permanent Gravity Nullifier and Event Horizon Stablizer.
- You cannot get credit for new wormholes explored while this insight is active.
- You cannot buy an extra Wormhole Insight to extend the Wormhole Insight while it is active. This restriction prevents players that haven’t got their 100% exploration medal from spamming 365 days of these and is prohibited from that medal for the whole year (or more).
- You can no longer buy this after you have got 100% galaxy exploration.
- Usefulness: Make galaxy traveling a lot easier through wormholes even if you haven’t explored all wormholes (wormholes are really hard to find on your own), which helps the insight above.
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: I’ll leave that to you. I haven’t calculated the fuel I spent sadly. But it should be a lot more expensive than the insights we currently have.
EDIT: MAJOR PROBLEM! Debating with myself: Wouldn’t that automatically reveal ALL wormholes? Wormhole insight is not a good idea, can anyone else think of something better?