Early Access version 101.2

oh

Oh it actually moves slightly? but why?

1 Like

This is why:

5 Likes

First idea:
Screenshot_50 Screenshot_51
These two foods for zombie players can spawn, but they will not be able to collect them
Second Idea: The charity for zombie players can now not spawn

Alrighty then, here is the deal. Out there in this Earth, there is gonna be another guy with the same idea of exploiting the system to get a lot of food and keys like me. And I don’t want I.A to ban me again for doing the exploit stuff so here I am telling you guys everything I know about exploiting in this game. Plus it absolutely helps the game grow at defending hacks and cheats

1 Like

That had already been the case for the past 3 years

it wasn’t a ban, we didn’t know it beforehand, and a weird thing is you acted strange

Personally, I don’t really care about the daily score leaberboard thingy with no reward, i only saw some people were discussing it so that I would get interested to check it lmao
Score will not be the only thing they change if they could, it’s pointless anyway, especially when you have had your tier over 99

About the exploit, after a while you really cant stop all the exploits happening. I mean, some of your favourable missions can be the most efficient too, so idk if your doing helps. I just wish there would be something to do with the win/loss/surrender stat, it’s tend to be seen as useless

I guess there is no point in hunting for exploits like I did, huh?
But then, my Classic Micromachine is now gone because of some jealous guys
Anywho, I don’t want to bring it up here anymore

Yes, you can not spread it, as a grinding mission I guess. Oh well, seems like it was too efficient hahaha
What you had done was a first seen. It will happen again, though we can only expect, stopping seems difficult, because lots of people will refrain and want to preserve it

1 Like

Yeah I get it. It is like the Matrix where I can see every thing as an exploit.
Still, you and every one else should find a way to patch this before some guy becomes Helios 2.0, just remember to include me in the credits for my and your medals

Will.

2 Likes

How about being able to give your life to a zombie player? He would get a button “ask for lives” and player would get a small message and by clicking “Y” would give one of his lifes (only the first one to click “Y”)

Uh that would make the whole system exploitable if they have friends so that is a no-go

@InterAction_studios, the instruction for pausing is written over while show FPS is on.
I suggest while show FPS is on, the instruction moves to the left of the numbers to fully show its letter so that the new player can understand

1 Like

I don’t think it’s exploiting, I would like to revive my broke friends, I’m gonna pay for that with my own life anyway

Alright let’s do a poll
SHOULD REVIVING ZOMBIE PLAYERS BE A FEATURE IN THE GAME?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

@InterAction_studios, can you half the number of particles of ICBM down when low graphics is on because the explosion effect prevents me from seeing my ship

1 Like

Your own life… and keys mind you

can i write about glitch here?

1 Like

so apparently, some of your weapons when fired offscreen, do not appear, but some still do.

And if a weapon like photon swarm is fired too close to the left/right wall when you’re rotated leftwards or rightwards, those bullets may not spawn.

vulcan works fine

but photon swarm doesn’t

1 Like

Satellites like ICBM and Bird Flu Gun behave like that too.
@InterAction_studios, can you add some off-screen shooting for them?

Yes, you can. If it is possible and I.A implied the idea or fixed the glitch then you may get a medal. Of course, if you were the first to do it